Epilogue

"How are they?"

"Low progress, they endured too much pain and fractures. It's just been one day since everything happened. And if you think they will have a fast recovery. I doubt it." Everyone present in that large room shook their heads when they heard what the doctor said.

"Can you please justify it Celine? I need info individually." Athena ordered Celine who was dressed in a white uniform and had a stethoscope hanging around her neck. She let out a deep breath before walking as she looked at the paper records she was holding of everyone present in that room that seemed to be a quarantine.

"Let's start the Eagles. The others are frustrated. But they all have deep flaws that slow down recovery. But the case of the four, it's different." It started and then unfolded the other paper he was holding.

"Starting from the time the house exploded where the three went to help Nathalie, Nathalia and Abegail. They also got affected. The three girls were burned in some of the parts of their body so obviously, their treatment was sensitive, the three guys who helped them namely Cris, Rance and Clark. They inhaled a toxic. Based on the investigation, that was the effect of the bombing that was detonated mixed with the oil that was burned in that house. While with Steven, he was poisoned due to the bullet lodged in his leg. Well, Jaren is still now in Africa to get the antidote for this."

She said seriously while looking at the paper from side to side until she suddenly stopped and took a deep breath. "To Leah, her thighs really got crashed to those walls so we had to put steel on her as support. Unlike Jonna, her fractures were just common. All that is needed is simple cement. But the poison that her body got from an arrow is what slows down her recovery system." Celine's comparison to the two who are just a few hospital beds apart. It walked and then approached a woman who was lying down.

"To Daisy, she doesn't have any fractures yet her body is bruised. In addition, she was right in the back. If you'll ask me, I think she has the fastest recovery out of the three."

"Finally, you also said something positive. Plus, the compulsion to move all the walls that collapsed turned out to be worthy." Shake Melanie's joke that made the people present smile as if they were reliving what they did.

"How about the three boys?" Alfredo asked as he looked at the left side of the room.

"The brunt of Ethan is the only thing that made his condition worse, especially since it's still in the middle. His breathing was affected. While Kyle and Dylan, they were poisoned. The antidote that we ordered, that's all their body is waiting for just to respond to our medications."

"So it sounds like their situation is better compared to the two girls with them?" Celine turned to what Alexa said.

She just nodded slightly and then headed to the position where the two were talking about.

"We're lucky that we still found them alive to think that what happened should have killed them. They were really attacked by Felix's best reapers. It is no wonder that those who hit the known have strong poison, plus the fact, that they were almost close to exploding their car. The impact was too much that they almost died. Good thing that they're just paralyzed for weeks. While the antidote, we're lucky enough that due to an accidental chemical mixing we were able to invent it. Maive and Kate case were miraculous."