Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"I'm not afraid of guns"

Answered a man who was shot by another man who was there in that area, there was not even a trace of fear in the man who was shot point blank. Even the bruises and wounds on the body are not taken care of, proof that it's one that's taught well.

Meanwhile, the man who witnessed the shooting just looked behind him to see a woman sitting in front of him on a chair smoking a cigarette. To the left of it is another woman who is just standing with a straight face just watching the surroundings.

Another sound of gunfire suddenly broke the long silence. Not a single one of them made a move instead they just watched the man who was now bathed in his own blood.

"I'm not afraid to kill either." There was a woman sitting on a chair holding a cigarette in her left hand and a gun with a little smoke in her right hand.

After a while, the phone of the woman with him rang so he walked away and answered the call immediately. In less than a few seconds, he hung up and approached the woman sitting again.

"Empress, we need to go." He said this with a hint of great respect. Without any answer, the babe named Empress got up and went straight to the car. While the man first sprinkled oil on the corpse before opening the car door for Empress. But even before Empress entered the car, it stopped and without warning she threw her cigarette on the man's corpse. Just a few seconds later, the body of that man who raised the corner of Empress' lips before entering the car was on fire.

The three silently drove down the quiet road until they reached a mansion. Its gate opened automatically and they entered. Again, the man willingly opened the door for Empress while the woman with them just watched around.

The three of them entered the mansion directly but soon after they heard a noise from above and then they saw three women running quickly down the stairs.

"Finally, you have arrived"

"Oh My Gosh, I heard what will happen."

"Is it traffic in the air? What a shame"

The three women said at the same time when they reached the place of the three but their attention was only on the Empress. Meanwhile, it only gave a shake to the three and then carelessly went straight up the stairs. The five who were left just looked at each other but after a while the two women screamed again while looking at the man there. It seemed that it was only at that time that they noticed that the Empress was with her.

"That's why the Empress took so long because she was with you. The forever love and only love by our Empress! Wooah!"

One of the three women happily said that the man just smiled and turned to the stairs where the woman he had been keeping an eye on was gone. The other two women laughed at the behavior of their companion but the three stopped when the woman who was with Empress earlier disobeyed them.

"Stop it girls. First, she got home early but she still had some work to do. Second, Lover Bot is with her. And finally, let's do whatever we can do for her. Do you understand?