Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Empress Addison's POV

"I wonder what suddenly happened."

"Issues as heiress maybe"

"All exchanged students from the universities will be pulling out too."

"Maybe something happened."

I just shook my head from what I heard from the students today. It's been a week since I got out of the hospital. No news appeared about it since we need it for security and confidential purposes.

I just came back to Favi University but this is what I hear about. It seems that the news has not been announced yet but here it is and they already know what will happen. I heard it from Ms. Melanie. Their ongoing program is not going well, exchanged students from other schools and universities are getting bullied. One example is the Favi students who were also transferred to Empire University, something that makes us very different here at Favi because everything remains cool with us.

"A Valdes is here!"

"Kyaaaaaah!"

"OMG he's so handsome!"

I stopped walking towards the Headmaster's office here when I heard that scream near the entrance of the university. I know a lot of people with the last name Valdes, but I know only one that everyone knows, especially women.

The previous cluster of women and the man in my mind walked from there.

"Nero" he only let out a smile before facing a security with him.

"For the lovely Empress" I couldn't help raising my eyebrows at him when he handed me a bouquet of roses.

He made me remember someone who is too dear to me.

I was about to reach this when I saw behind it another man just looking at us blankly. What is Angelo doing here? Does he really want to be killed?

I immediately faced Nero again, but I immediately saw the lethargy in his eyes before smiling at me again.

"Not here Nero, not now!" that's all I said to him when he handed over the roses again. I immediately turned around and heard some gasps of sympathy from the students watching.

I walked straight again but not to the Favi Headmaster's office but right out of the school.

I immediately looked to my left and right and I was so thankful when I saw a bulk on the side of the gate.

"Where are the roses?" We were a few steps apart but I could hear what he was asking me. I didn't answer him until he looked at me.