Chapter 12: She's back

Sehun looked up from his cell phone and glanced at Kai. He couldn't believe it. She was back. But the one answer that was swirling around Sehun's head was, How? How did she get out? He didn't understand. He didn't understand any of it. How could this happen especially at times like this when Luhan was more fragile than ever?

Taking a shaky deep breath he look once again to Kai, finding him holding on the bed for support, trying not to fall. He watch his friend freeze and look at the ground with sadness yet fear in his eyes. He knew he was going to react just like him possibly even worse which in this case does look like it. He bit his lip and went closer to him but stopped. He didn't know if he should leave him alone or talk to him. It was complicated. He hasn't done this in a long time.

He hasn't seen Kai like this in a long time and it was frightening his more. It was the unknown feeling of what was going to happen to them. He felt sadness well up in him as well as anger but he didn't let it show. He didn't want to make his friend even more scared by panicking in front of him. He knew that already knowing the news was too much so he stopped the words that wanted so badly to escape his lips.

"K-Kai what should we do?" he desperately asked his best friend who now was lying down in his bed rolled up in a ball of blankets. They had created a safe plan. Kai knew it and Sehun was also onboard thinking the same thing. He needed to man up and deal with the problem that they have now.

Kai arose from under the soft and fluffy blankets that were covering half of his body and looked up at Sehun with an unknown expression. Sehun whipped out his phone from his pocket and swipe the lock screen. He was welcome with a lock that he had to put a password in. Instantly his fingers laced over the numbers finally putting in the password.

Right away he went to the only place he could remember, his contacts, and soon clicked the familiar number. Bringing his IPhone 6 quickly up to his ear he waited until someone picked up. It was too late if he wanted to back out now because he knew he couldn't. Once he pressed that number there was no way back. his breath seem to get stuck by the second that passes. His hands became sweaty all of the sudden making him look even worse than he already looked.

After the third ring he heard it stop he froze. There was some movements on the other side of the phone confirming that indeed he did pick up the phone. His thought had a lump in his thought. Fighting it to get the words that he wanted out of his mouth he finally succeeded. "Baekhyun," he look a quick glance at his friend seeing if he was looking at him or hearing him but luckily he wasn't.

Looking back at the window he continued what he wanted to say from the start. "I need your help." He softly spoke still not wanting for his friend to hear. When no one answered he became worried and made him anxious. He was waiting for the boy on the other line and what he would say. When he head still nothing he wondered if he was still on the phone. It was too silent for his liking.

"Se-Se-Sehun" he heard a faint voice in the background that sounded very close. He look at Kai in the back seeing that he was the one calling him after him and it just wasn't his imagination. Kai was barely standing up clenching his fists while sweat dripped down his forehead like he had a high fever.

"Kai?" he ask worriedly to his best friend. Kai walked forward to Sehun's direction but as soon as he took his first step he could barely stand up properly. All he accomplish was for his to fall down on the floor.

Sehun looked at his friend with horror in his eyes. Not realizing that he had dropped his phone when he saw his best friend collapsed on the floor. He finally came to his senses he ran right away to Kai and knelt down to his level. Kai looked so weak and vulnerable. His forgotten phone lade a few feet away with Baekhyun on the other end of the call just looking at his best friend unconscious.