Chapter 9

Xiumin's pov :

''I heard that you are looking for me!?'' Sehun said, approaching me, having a concerned look on his face yet a small warm smile despite his concerned eyes. ''Yeah, I was. I wanted to know if you could do me a big favor'' I said, feeling starting to pile and weigh heavy at the pit of my stomach, of how he might react to what I'm about to say. ''Sure, you name it! It's the least I could do after what Luhan did'' He said, sounding like his bubbly self (which everyone loves him for), and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. I played with my hands still feeling uncomfortable about asking him such a personal favor as I took a deep breath and told myself to suck it up and tell him already.

''I know this sounds really weird but will you help D.O and I get a makeover? I mean, you don't have to but you know Luhan and Kai really well. I thought you could help us a little bit in that department. I want Luhan to stop bullying me and one of the big reasons he does it is because of how I look. I don't want him to keep doing it. That's why I want to change how I look.'' I said looking worried at him.

Sehun stayed silent as he gestured to me to continue with his hand. ''And you know that D.O has this major crush on Kai. He knows that he can't get Kai to like him and he really doesn't want to at this point but he wants to give him one last try before officially giving up on him. Can you help us? We just want to get a makeover. Would that be too much to ask?'' I said still feeling worried that he might say no. I know that he doesn't hate me like Luhan, that he actually likes me, but I still feel uneasy.

His face brightened up for a second from his previous look and a smirk was replaced instead. ''Why would I say no to you? You are so adorable! Plus I was already planning that.'' He said looking around the hallway to see if anybody was coming and whispered ''With your new look you sure are going to turn the guys gay. I mean you already did to some but now even more!'' He said in my ear, making me get goosebumps all over my body as his declaration made me question what he said about me. Who is he talking about? I've never seen anyone remotely be attracted to me. Sehun had a huge smirking face on as he backed away from my ear.I managed to put on a smiling face despite my worry and frightness from his declaration.

''So when can we start?'' I said feeling excited anticipation to look like someone out of a catalog. ''Well, right now, duh!'' He said before pulling me to the door that was at the back of the school building. I don't think that nobody would see us going out but then I remember something. ''What about D.O? Aren't we going to get him?'' I said stepping on my heels for Sehun to stop walking, more like dragging me across the hallways, and looked at the clock.

''Oh, yeah, I forgot about him'' He said turning around and going to what I assume is D.O's classroom. ''Wait, wait, What are we going to say? We just can't go in there and take him out!'' I said looking at Sehun. He mouthed an ''Oh'' and put a finger up in the air. ''I got it.'' He said before opening his contact list and pressing on D.O's name.

It was barely eleven, almost lunch time, D.O must be in his culinary class. Sehun typed in the message to D.O's number that I passed on to him earlier yesterday and turned off his phone once he had sent the text message.

Meanwhile in D.O's culinary class he received a text message from Sehun. Kyungsoo mentally grunted when he felt a vibration in his pocket and took out his cellphone.

Text :

Get out of class, NOW, we are waiting for you outside. The plan is going to take action.

It read and D.O cursed in his head. Why now out of all the classes in the school day? He didn't want to go but he needed to. He sended a quick text back before the teacher could catch him. "What do you mean? Which plan? Right now? Can't we go in a few minutes? It's almost my lunch break" Sehun texted back as soon as he sent it. Then another message came in.