Chapter 16: Multiple

Everything hurt in Luhan's body. His head was pounding and he couldn't remember what had happened to him. His hands were tied together behind a chair that he was sitting on along with his feet tied up as well. He could feel the rope hurting his skin. It was too tight. The worse part was that he couldn't see anything. It was all black. A blindfold was covering his eyes. He grit his teeth feeling so weak and angry.

A creaking sound from a few feet away made his head turn that way. A clatter of feet were heard slowly coming his way. He tensed up right away knowing who it was. His monster of a brother. Even if he couldn't see him, he could mentally see the smirk that was placed on his face. He had the temptation to role his eyes even if he couldn't see him but didn't. He stayed perfectly still, only moving his head to the side a little bit.

Everything was silent. The only thing that made Kyuhyun see Luhan in the room was the only light that was above his head. His back was straight and he leaned down to be eye level to Luhan. He smirked and lifted his hand caressing Luhan's cheek.

Luhan flinched as he then tried to move but ever time he did his brother would caress harder. He stopped and Kyuhyun glared at him. Tilting his head he did a disapproving look. "Oh, my dear brother. You haven't changed. Still the same old monster. I thought you would of had changed by now. Your little mistake caused something to be torn away from me." Kyuhyun said getting his knife out.

Luhan widen his eyes in realization. So this is why he was doing it. But it wasn't his fault. He was the victim, not the one who caused harm. "Now, you have to suffer." A knife was slowly pressed against his skin and a painful scream was let out. His insides were burning and yet he felt numb. One time hurt and the next time that he was cut by the knife he turn his hand into fists and threw his head backwards.

Blood was slowly coming out, slowly, making him numb from the pain that it had caused on his skin. Help me. But his cries for help wasn't hurt. His mouth was put taped up and his creams turned in to muffled sounds. It was painful from his shoulder to arm. "Does that hurt? Oh, poor baby. Well.. Hold on because we are barely getting started. You would feel way worse in a couple of minutes soon." His voice was full with venom and he slowly walked away from the Luhan. He turned around to take a last look at Luhan and grabbed the handle of the door but not before saying some last words.

"Don't think that anyone is going to save you. You put everyone in danger, especially, Chen." His voice was ringing in Luhan's head. Soon Kyuhyun opened the door and turned back to face Luhan and then locking the door with a lock.

_____

"Hurry the fuck up! Don't you see that this is an emergency!!!" Xiumin was yelling at Sehun from the passengers side. Sehun was so nervous that he felt like he was going to crash the car. Any second. Xiumin's yelling didn't help at all. It only made it worse. "I-I'm trying!" Sehun was afraid to say anything that even made him think that Xiumin was going to hit him. "WELL TRY HARDER!" Xiumin was on the verge of wanting to drive the car and throw Sehun to the back seat of the car. Sehun didn't get how much Xiumin was worried because he had no idea exactly what was going on.

Sehun was driving past every car. It was not surprising that a few cars started to honk at him when he was skipping from lain to lain. It was dangerous but he would prefer this than to be killed by Xiumin. A slow and plainly death is not what he wanted. He turned to look at Xiumin but there was no trace of him. Instead next to him there was a person that he didn't look that looked like Xiumin but was not acting like him. Xiumin's character changed so much that Sehun couldn't tell that he was the same sweet kid that he knew back just a day ago.

"WATCH OUT!!!!!" Xiumin yelled when Sehun was about to hit a car in front of them. Sehun stepped on the breaks and the car went in a holt. Tired marks were on the road and a few shouts were heard. Sehun looked at the review merrier and saw a few people getting out of the car and going towards his way. One guy caught his attention even more. The one that had a bat hanging loosely against his hand. All the commotion made Xiumin also look back.