Chapter 1

No one's POV:

Kuroko was just finishing his shift when he heard the lady at the counter call him .

"Kuroko–kun! Could you please deliver this order please!" They lady with black hair and eyes asked.

"Sure Yuki–san. I was just going out anyway." He replied.

"Thank you so much Kuroko–kun!" The lady named Yuki thanked Kuroko and gave him the order.

"Umm Yuki–san... where am I supposed to deliver it?" Kuroko questioned before he left.

"Oh I almost forgot. You know the main building of the famous Akashi Corporations. right? That's where you'll be doing the delivery." 

"Thank you Yuki–san. I'll see you tomorrow" Kuroko replied while leaving for the delivery.

"Bye!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kuroko Tetsuya is a waiter at a cafe. He is an omega who is in highschool. He is a beautiful boy who has sky blue hair and eyes which fits perfectly with his pale white skin.

He was now on his way to deliver an order – which was a chocolate milkshake and some sandwiches – at the main building of the famous Akashi Corporations.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kuroko' s POV:

When I arrived at the place, I was astonished by how big and tall it was. It was gigantic. When I was about to enter the building, a gaurd came and stopped me.

"Who are you and why are you here?" He asked me.

"I'm here to deliver this order which I think your boss has ordered." I answered.

"Ah I see, you may go in ." He answered, also giving me directions to the CEO's office.

I used the elevator and when I exited the elevator I saw many people busy working and were wandering around from one place to another.

Since I had low presence, I was able to dodge them and followed the direction the guard had told me.

Just as I was looking for the office, I heard a cry from a room. When I peaked through the door I saw a child, a young boy, was crying. I went inside with the intention of trying to calm the boy down. 

.

.

.

.