14.

After getting out, Jeonghan was still in a confused mind and everything happened quickly. They were taking two cars and they supposedly divided in 3:2. Jeonghan was forced to share a car with Coups, only two of them, but he tried to reason with DK to at least join them. But Dk has already made his way toward MinWon's car. Don't mind Jeonghan, on any other day he would have happily shared the car with Coups, but after his last encounter a few minutes ago, he doesn't know how to behave. Memory is fresh and it still gives him chills. He knows there going to be awkward vibes on the drive and wants to avoid it.

And now here he is, sitting in the passenger seat, while Coups is driving. He doesn't know what to do, so he decides to stay quiet and keep on looking out of the window. He did glance at Coups, once or twice to see, if he was uncomfortable or has his demeanor changed, but nothing, he was his normal self. It irked him "How he is so normal? Like nothing happened before. Like he didn't just accept that he has pleading kink of some sort."

He stayed silent and kept his mind from wandering around too much, that's when Coups suddenly talked.

"Why are you so silent?" Coups asked.

Jeonghan still didn't look at him and replied "Just don't feel like talking."

"Oh... I thought maybe you were thinking about what I said before." Coups said teasingly.

Jeonghan can picture his smirk in his mind "Yes... I'm thinking about it. You just added so many scenarios in my mind and I can't shrug off that feeling"

"Why would I think about it? It has nothing to do with me" He simply replied.. still not looking at Coups.

"Hmmmm.. true.. but why are you not looking at me.?" Coups curiously asked.

"I want to but I can't.. I will go back to that moment again."

"I like the scenery outside better" Jeonghan replied instead.

Coups just hummed and said, "You want to know something funny?"

Jeonghan nonchalantly replied, "What?"

"ummm.. it's that... Even if you didn't come to convince me again, I was going to come with you all anyway." Coups confessed.

Jeonghan snapped his head toward him and narrowed his eyes "No way... you are lying."

"Why would I lie about it?" Coups said.

Jeonghan was still not accepting it "No .. No.. don't trick me?"

"I'm not... Okay answer my few questions and you'll realize it yourself" Coups said.

Jeonghan nodded at that and told him to continue.

"If I have something urgent, when do I usually leave the house?" Coups asked.

"In the morning, sometimes you skip breakfast but most of the time immediately after breakfast," Jeonghan answered.

"And I was still at home, even after way too much time was passed" Coups replied.

Jeonghan was still not buying it "Stop it! It means nothing. You can go late too."

Coups scoffed at it and continued his questions "Ok.. fair enough. Now tell me what I usually wear when I go to work?"

Jeonghan just simply blurted "Formals."

"And what did I wear when you came to my room?" Coups asked.

Jeonghan mouth was hung open now after Coups' enlightenment... "For fuck sake... How didn't I notice... He wore casual clothes... Exactly what he's wearing now. He never wore them until or unless he stayed at home."