27.

The next morning Jeonghan woke up in excitement. Today, in the evening he is going on a date with his love and can't keep calm about it. After showering and changing, he went to the dining room, humming in happiness.

Everyone was looking at him and had this wide grin plastered on their faces. Jeonghan looked at Coups face to get some answers. He just smiled and announced that he told everyone that they were going on a date. They all gushed to him and congratulated them. They were finally relieved that their dumb hyungs had showed some guts and making moves.

After breakfast, they all went their usual way. Even though they have eliminated their targets, there are still some things left to be taken care of.

Soon, evening arrived, it was already 6 pm and Jeonghan was busy assembling his outfit. He has already decided to wear a Pink satin shirt that he bought with the accessories and high-heeled shoes. He quickly took a shower again as he wanted to feel and smell fresh.

Coups was already back as he texted him. They decided to meet at the time of leaving i.e. 7 pm. Before that, they will not see how they are looking.

Jeonghan was almost done. He cut his bangs and styled them. For this special day, he even braided his hair and put some stickers on it. After putting on some makeup and wearing accessories, he was ready to go.

That's when he heard the knock on the door. He checked the clock and it was only 6.45 pm as they decided to meet at 7 pm, Jeonghan was confused about who might be here right now, which could be anyone.

He opened the door and the view in front of him was breathtaking. He can swear that there is a drool coming out from his mouth. The person standing in front of him is none other than Coups, wearing a navy blue shirt. He was looking smoking hot.

Before meeting Coups he doesn't even know that he has a dirty mind, but O boy! After encountering Coups all he has done is thirsting over him. He was shamelessly ogling him and only closed his mouth when Coups cleared his throat.

Jeonghan finally breathed, "I knew this shirt would look good on you... but this gooooood... you are looking so hot. I'm going to look faded in front of you."

Coups chuckled and made his way inside his room because he knew Jeonghan was not going to ask him to come in as he was busy salivating.

"You are looking beautiful, hannie. Don't doubt yourself," Coups replied.

"No... I'm not... you are looking like a Greek god with that body and attire. I'm no match," Jeonghan whined.

Coups retorted, "Why are you whining? If I'm controlling myself from not smashing my lips with yours and trying to be subtle because you said no kiss before the date, be thankful... because you, my beautiful angel, look absolutely ravishing and I can't thank god enough to send you to me... If someone takes one look at you they are going to kneel in front of you, they will write poems about you for the ethereal beauty you hold. You are telling me that you will look dim... really? If you ask me Jeonghan, I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you and I don't think anyone even exists more beautiful than you. If there is, I don't care about their existence because my eyes are only on you and will always be on you."

Jeonghan just standing there blinking slowly and listening to Coups ranting.

Coups sighed, "Don't look down on yourself. That's all I tried to say."

Jeonghan laughed, "You definitely know how to make my heart race. I'm glad that I have you... my hype man."

Coups opened his mouth to say something but Jeonghan beat him and asked, "What are you doing here anyway"

Coups hesitantly smiled, "Promise me, you will not get mad at me."

Jeonghan squinted his eyes, "It depends on what you have to say... No promises."