。゚•┈꒰ა 𝟷 ໒꒱┈• 。゚

"Fucking hell

"Fucking hell....don't they know what time it is?" A slim but muscular male, groaned as he reached out for his phone.

It wasn't like he was actually sleeping considering the complete lack of the ability. But it didn't mean he wasn't trying to rest. Well more like drowning out half the people that lived in this forsaken house.

Taegan looked at his phone to see it wasn't even 6 in the morning. An annoyed tch left his mouth. There was no reason for them to be yelling so early in the morning especially when he had to go to a personal hell called school.

"You don't ever treat Taegan like this!" Edward's voice pierced his ears. His volume escalated to a new high during their verbal exchange.

"Now why he had to bring my name into this? I ain't even do shit..." The blaisan vampire sneered as he rolled out of bed. Before anyone knew it, he was already sitting on the couch next to Emmett and Rosalie. His legs spread as he leaned backwards. Scratching his exposed stomach as he yawned.

"Fuck you bringing me up for lil nigga?" His red eyes pierced into the males startled golden ones. They looked unamused and annoyed.

The golden boy shuddered at the word. The way it rolled off the older boys tongue so smoothly felt hypocritical. He hated how he threw it around so casually but got upset when others even grazed over it.

Jay-Z and Kanye made a great song and he was just singing the lyrics.

"He's just upset I won't bend to his beck and call." Jasper sneered at his adopted brother. His eyes holding contempt for the mind reader of the family.

"Jasper. He's your brother, you should want to help him because he's family." Esme placed her hand on the blondes shoulder. But the male just shrugged it off and scoffed at her.

"He literally wants me to go to a different continent just to get him an animal HE was craving." Jasper gave her a blank stare. In what universe did it look like he was trying to do that?

Taegan snorted in disbelief.

"Y'all woke me up for this dumb shit? Golden boy if you don't get that shit yoself! Yo legs work, they obviously grew back already." The taller vampire laughed dryly as he looked the boy up and down.

It's a known fact that Taegan has never liked Edward. And he's definitely had his reasons. The male was self entitled, spineless, selfish and discriminatory.

And to top it off.....he's tried to homewreck his relationship multiple times.

This was just the tip of the iceberg......

"Jasper is the best hunter. Is it so unreasonable to ask him to do this simple favor for me?" Edward scoffed as he ignored the unpleasant memory of the mixed vampire literally ripping his legs off.