。゚•┈꒰ა 𝟿 ໒꒱┈• 。゚

Isabella furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the woman

  "Uh no, my room is on the left?" She retored slowly. Taking it as the woman was just confused because she was new.

  "Well, technically that's Cimani's room now. Since I assumed you were never coming back, I let her have it. But we set up a new room for you since you won't be here for long." Charlie explained to the girl. Her face twisted in array of emotions. Most of it being annoyance.

  "How can you just give my room away? What about all my stuff?" The brunette scoffed with layered anger in her voice. Her hands gripping the handle of her suitcase and book bag.

  "All your stuff is in the other room. I apologize if you feel some type of way but like I've stated, you broke off communication with me. I waited before letting her take it, if that holds any weight." Charlie wiped his mouth as he looked at the girl that held very little resemblance to him. Understanding her feelings as this was sprung on her suddenly.

  But he couldn't feel too bad.

  Cimani was the only child in the house at that time. She deserved her own space and privacy. At that time they had yet to remodel the house. The process took place during Audrey's nesting period of her pregnancy with Lucky.

  If Isabella was still around, they would've done something else. Maybe even buying a new house.

  "I decorated based on the stuff you left behind so I hope it's to your liking." Audrey gave her a warm smile. Her words attempted to offer some type of comfort to the situation.

  But this was Isabella Swan we were talking about. She merely scoffed at the woman. Finding her exaggerated niceties to be as fake as her love for her father.

  She found no need for the woman to feign kindness with her when she knew what type of woman she was. She would never accept her as her stepmother. The gold digger didn't even deserve the thought.

  "Excuse me, but who gave you permission to touch my stuff? I have valuables here and if anything is missing you will be held responsible." Isabella narrowed her eyes at the vixen of a woman. Recollecting every item she left in her mind.

  Audrey's lip twitched as her smile stayed present. This little— stay classy, stay demure.

  'What valuables? Owning both sides of a friendship bracelet seems more embarrassing than valuable.' Cimani casually signed. More so expressing a thought than talking to anyone.

  But the chocked snorts of laughter was enough to know that they were paying attention. Jacob whispering in Lucky's ear as he didn't quite understand all the signs. But the childish laughter he admitted was enough to know he found it funny also.

That or he was just copying everyone else........

Isabella felt her anger spike. Lashing out at the deaf girl.