。゚•┈꒰ა 𝟾 ໒꒱┈• 。゚

Someone tell Isabella to get her jaw off the floor

  Someone tell Isabella to get her jaw off the floor. She'll catch flies.

  "Dad let me drive all the way here and I didn't hit anything! When I get my license next month I'll drive you around to celebrate!" The werewolf fledgling rambled to the older girl that he was much taller than.

  Cimani could see the imaginary tail wagging as he looked at her with a sparkle in his eyes. He definitely wanted to be praised by the girl.

  "Good job, but I really like living." She patted his head as she turned down his offer. He might not have hit anything today but knowing him, she'd end up on a t-shirt.

  Not that a car crash could kill her but he'd make the impossible possible. And she'd be damned if they photoshopped her in front of those clouds with the wings.

"Please? I'll even buy you ice cream from that shop you like." He begged the girl. He just wanted to show off how grown up he was becoming.

She rolled her eyes at him.

"If you kill me I'll haunt you." She flicked his forehead. He smiled as his little imaginary tail wagged at full speed.

Jacob grabbed the girls hand and was preparing to go inside. He could smell Audrey's cooking from a mile away. But irrelevant people had to make themselves known.

"Uh hey Jacob. Remember me? It's Isabella, we use to play together." The pale girl called out to the young boy. Her tone showed that she was clearly annoyed that she ignored him.

The werewolf fledging turned around. The happy look on his face was no longer there. If anything he looked bothered.

"Hey......you came back. Cool." He nodded at her before attempting to turn around again. But Isabella decided to walk up to him instead.

"Ha, is that how you greet your best friend you haven't seen in a while? Come here, give me a hug." She attempted to hug the boy. But he stepped back in a way that he was hiding behind Cimani. She snorted at his actions but why the hell did you put her in the middle?

Isabella frowned at this.

What was wrong with him? He should be ecstatic to see her but he's treating her like a total stranger.

  Maybe he's just upset she didn't visit in a while?

  "I know I've been gone for a while but since I'm back we can go back to how we were. I'll let you take me to get ice cream." She gave him a small smile. In her head she thought it looked affectionate and bashful.

  To others........

  Jacob wrinkled up his nose.

  "Um no thank you. We aren't that close and I just don't feel comfortable with hugging you." He politely refused her request as the wording didn't sit well with him. It was as if it would be his honor to take her out.