。゚•┈꒰ა 𝟻 ໒꒱┈• 。゚

Light smut warning⚠️

"Momma.....what the hell am I looking at?" Cimani whispered to her mother.

School had ended not too long ago. Cimani and Taegan had headed back to the Swan household, along with the other Cullens that were allowed in. They tended to have Friday sleepovers. And today was Friday!

But for some reason, the 'teens' weren't welcomed by a chocolate brown MILF......they were welcomed by some yellow thing that was covered in chocolate milk.

"Guess whose powers manifested?!" Audrey said with a strained smile. You could see the annoyance in her eyes.

"I have ring worm." The yellow blob stated as it stared at everyone. It was breathing heavily as its eyes went crosseyed.

The vampires and witches took a big step back from the creature.

"Big sissy, welcome home!" A little voice rung out. Cimani felt the vibrations from his running. She smiled and squatted down with her arms open.

"Look! This is Cheese! I made him!" Lucky told the girl as his hands moved rapidly. The yellow blob following his movements.

"I thought his name was Amanda?" Audrey asked the little boy. He just shrugged.

"I like Cheese more." The child giggled as he laid his head in his sister's neck.

"Lucky Star, what about the rest of us?" Taegan pinched the boys nose. He laughed when his nose was wiggled around.

Lucky greeted the Vampires he was familiar with. Rosalie and Emmett were the most excited about seeing the little boy. They were technically his God Parents along with Billy.

What Rosalie wanted more than anything was to have a child. But thanks to being a vampire, she couldn't. At least that's what Carlisle always told her. It's what he told all of them.

Audrey hated that for the girl. So even though Lucky technically already had a God Father she still delegated the title of both him and her next kid to the couple. Giving them the chance to raise kids in a way.

The little family sat in the living room eating snacks and doing homework. Lucky played with cheese and his dog drawing in the corner.

"Family I'm home!" The door bust open and a happy Charlie walked in.

"Daddy you're back!" Taegan jumped up over the couch excitedly and hugged the officer.

Charlie's smile deflated.