。゚•┈꒰ა 𝟸 ໒꒱┈• 。゚

Tiny foot steps ran down the hall

They were small but made enough vibration to stir the young witch. Her eyes fluttered opened and she tacitly rolled off the handsome man. Who seemed to only be granted the rare opportunity to sleep when in her presence.

Taegan was quick to feel the difference. He jumped awake to look at her. Just to see her smiling and making a simple gesture with her hand.

The door opened and a little body seemed to come flying into the direction of the bed.

"Oof!" The young man chocked out in surprise. The sudden weight knocked him down once more. But his ears were soon filled with giggles. He could only break out into an affectionate smile.

"Tae!" The little voice wrung out happily. His hands sloppily signing the name along with a good morning.

"Lucky!" The older boy mimicked his enthusiasm and movements.

"Hey! What about me?" Cimani's voice sounded with a faked pout. Her hands spelling out the words for the little boy still learning.

The two boys looked at each other. Similing mischievously before pouncing on the girl. Tickling her as she screamed out with laughter.

Music to Taegans ears really.

'I yield! I yield!' The beauty spoke with her hands. Only then the two let her breathe. She lay sprawled out on her bed as she tried to remember how to inhale and exhale.

"Okay little man. We have to get ready for school so you go with Ma and Charlie." Taegan pinched the kids nose. Making him giggle at the action.

Lucky nodded before running off. His little legs only taking him about so fast. Cimani closed her room door after him.

She rolled off the bed and stretched. She was dressed in a pastel green cami top and short combo. Fixing the slipping bonnet on her head after she felt the satisfying pop of her joints. The dark skin beauty looked back at her vampire mate, a coy look in her eyes. She winked before walking towards her bathroom. Slowly pulling off her top and tossing it back at him.

"Oh..... I think it's time for breakfast~" The teen grinned to himself. Bolting into the bathroom behind her.

 Bolting into the bathroom behind her