Dear Father (from Autumn)

Dear Father,

I hate you. I actually hate you. People always say that you're not supposed to hate family, but I do. You were a wicked father, so abusive and unkind. And whats worse? You took away my only comfort from you. The abuse was tolerable when I was with Reece, but after prom? I had no one. Because of you.

I've been told to write my feels, but I fear that my feelings may be a bit too graphic for a letter, as I feel nothing but murderous rage for you, something which I inherited, thanks father. Every day, every time I push that parent for shouting at a member of my staff, or carry around a bat because someone so much as hurt Marjorie's feelings, I'm reminded. Reminded that I turned out like you.

In a weird twisted way though, I would never change my past, not for a moment. Because if you weren't such a monster to me, and I had the chance to explore my own passions and goals, I would never have met Winter. Winter is everything to me, and he makes everything I went though not only tolerable, but glad I went through it in a way. Winter is going to be such a good dad to my child and I have no doubt he will be NOTHING like you.

I don't know if i'm going to be a good mum to this child, which you are not going near by the way. But I will try every day, every moment of my life to make sure I do everything you didn't, and give this child the love I never received. This child is going to have all the love in the world. Not only by myself and Winter, but Marjorie and Reece. Yes me and Reece are close now, so your plan failed. It's also going to have Sorscha, and Carly, and even Mia? I still cant believe what you did to her. You are a vial man.

I'm ending this letter here as I need not waste any more of my time on you, you are my childhood trauma, my past that haunts me. I am not going to let you be a present worry. I am done with you father, for good. I hope quite frankly you rot in hell.

No Love whatsoever, Autumn Evans. (I took Winters name, as Knight is no longer a title I want to carry.)