𝟰𝟰 - ❝𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗸'𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗲𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻❞

❝𝘪'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦 (𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦)𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘺 (𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘺)𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨)𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦...

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘺 (𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘺)
𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨)
𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨)❞

- 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦, 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘹

YOU ALL NOW HEAD DOWN THE STAIRS TOWARDS HAGRID'S HUT.

a frown was etched onto your face. it wasn't fair, really. the poor animal didn't deserve to die because of some stupid child.

the trio run up with you lurking behind, there were a few ferrets hanging from a stick. buckbeak was sitting carefully in hagrid's patch of pumpkins, you frown softly.

you glance at buckbeak as hagrid invites you all inside, you stand beside hagrid as he looks out at buckbeak.

"oh, look at him. loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through 'em" hagrid smiles bitterly.

"why don't we just set him free?" harry questions, you shake your head.

"ah, they'd know it was me. then dumbledore'd get into trouble. he's coming down, you know, dumbledore. says he wants to be with me when they.." hagrid's smile drops, "when it happens"

"great man, dumbledore" hagrid swallows thickly, stepping away from the window, you step back, leaning against the wall with your arms crossed.

not quite

"a great man" hagrid sniffles, throwing some food to an odd looking animal in the corner.

"we'll stay with you too, hagrid"

"you'll do no such thing! think i want you seeing something like that? no. you just drink your tea and be off. oh. before you do, ron.."

hagrid steps over to a small bench, grabbing something out of a tin.

you cross your arms, rolling your eyes,

can't he stay?

"scabbers! you're alive!" ron says gleefully, taking him from hagrid's hands.

hermione eyes ron expectantly.

"keep a closer eye on your pet" hagrid says.

"i think that means you owe someone an apology" hermione says, stepping up.

"right. next time i see crookshanks, i'll let him know!"

"i meant me!" hermione says in annoyance.

your eyes dart to the side as the jar beside you splits into two, it's contents spilling out onto the table and floor.

you move quickly, looking down the window, heterochromia eyes scanning inquisitively.

and you could have sworn you'd seen a tuft of light brown hair.

"blimey. what was that?" hagrid questions.

you peer through the sand, taking out a medium sized rock from beside the broken jar.

harry hisses in pain as something hits the back of his neck, "ow!"

your eyes dart back over, this time, in clear sight, seeing harry and hermione ducking down. you could sense you were there, too, but better hidden.

you frown slightly. what on earth were you all doing?

you assumed it had something to do with the hourglass necklace hermione had started to wear.

you stifled a groan. why must they drag you along to everything?

harry looks out the window, his eyes going wide.

"hagrid"

hagrid steps forward, "oh, crikey"

you peer out further, dumbledore, the minister and that creepy axe guy were walking out to the hut.

"it's late. it's nearly dark. you shouldn't be here. someone sees you outside the castle this time of night, you'll be in trouble. big trouble. particularly you, harry"

a loud knocking is heard, "with you in a moment!" hagrid calls in a faux cheery voice.

he grabs a blanket, covering the odd animal in the corner.

"quick. quick!" he ushers you all to the back door.

"hagrid. it'll be fine. it'll be okay" harry reassures.

hagrid nods thankfully, "go on, go on!"

hermione swings the door open, you peek out. dumbledore was pointing some stuff out to the other two, hagrid opens the door for them, inviting them in.

once they were all in, you all rush out towards the pumpkin patch, ducking behind a large thing of stacked pumpkins.

you furrow your eyebrows, watching the exchange between the four.

you whip your head around along with hermione as the sound of a twig snapping is heard behind you.

though you quickly shrug it off, looking forward again, guessing it was all of you.

"what?" harry asks, turning around as well as ron.

"i thought i just saw... never mind"

"let's go!" ron says, cradling scabbers.

you all duck from the window's view as you run, making your way back up the stairs.

you glance pitifully at buckbeak as you run off.

you all run up by the rocks, you stand with your arms crossed, frown beneath your mask as you watch the four of them step outside, the axe guy readying his weapon.

you shut your eyes with a quiet sigh as the sound of the axe hitting buckbeak hits your ears.

hermione lets out a small cry, burying her face in ron's chest, harry awkwardly hugging her too.

you roll your eyes.

date posted ; 6/06/24