𝟰𝟱 - ❝𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄❞

❝𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭�...

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 (𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱), 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 (𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱)❞

- 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

THE THREE WERE HUGGING WHEN THERE WAS A YELP OF PAIN AND RON HAD SUDDENLY DROPPED SCABBERS.

"he bit me. scabbers" ron spins around, looking for scabbers who had run off somewhere, he runs off after seeing his tail.

your face goes steely. you always knew there was something up with that rat, and all of a sudden he was acting suspicious.

"ron. ron!" hermione shouts after him.

"ron!" harry calls.

"scabbers, come back!"

the two run after him, you begrudgingly follow.

if your suspicions were correct, they wouldn't be able to face this guy on their own.

he runs over the hill with you all following him, "wait!".

he runs down, dropping down near the whomping willow, picking scabbers back up.

you frown deeply, glancing up at the tree which suddenly bristled.

"scabbers, you bit me!" ron whines.

"harry, [name], you do realise what tree this is?"

you don't reply.

"that's not good. ron, run!"

but ron's eyes go wide, scabbers was squealing aggressively in his hold.

you glare at the disgusting rat before suddenly perking up in surprise and spinning around.

you locked eyes with a big, black dog with shining yellow eyes. he blinked at you, head seeming to tilt for just a moment as he spotted kaburamaru and urara sitting around your neck.

"harry, hermione, [name], run!!" ron warns, having just spotted the dog.

it growled loudly, running towards you, harry and hermione, jumping right over you all and towards ron.

your eyebrows furrow,

when we locked eyes, he held no malice towards me. he just jumped over the three of us. he's headed for scabbers

the dog barked and growled madly, grabbing ron by his leg, sinking his teeth in and dragging him away.

"harry!" ron cries, reaching his hand out.

you all run after him, "ron! ron, wait!"

"ron!" hermione cries in worry.

"harry!!" he cries again, "help!" he squeals as he's dragged into a hole in the trunk of the whomping willow.

harry jumps forwards, barely skimming his fingers with his own before he was dragged fully in.

his screams echo as he's pulled in further.

your head snaps to the side, jumping over a sudden swinging branch. the other two weren't so lucky.

the other two get up, hermione gripping harry's arm.

the tree spins around as a loud cry from ron is heard again.

"come on!" harry urges.

you all run forwards, narrowly missing a branch slamming down right beside you.

"move!"

hermione, you and harry all duck to opposite sides as a branch slams between you. you were next to harry and hermione was on the other side, you all sit up again, running forwards with harry and hermione grabbing each other.

a branch swings at you all, "duck!" hermione cries and the two of you drop to the ground, but harry missed the call.

getting struck in the stomach and flying back with a groan, he hits the ground, glasses falling next to him.

both yours and hermione's eyes go wide again as a branch comes down to sweep you off your feet, you both jump, but as one comes for your stomachs, you drop to the ground in an instant, though hermione gets hit in the stomach.

she grabs onto the branch hastily, getting swung around crazily.

she screams as she flies over harry, he ducks this time.

hermione gets flung through the trees, gaining some scrapes on her cheeks as you continue to duck and swerve from the branches.

"harry!" hermione shouts.

she was at the front of the branch, so she grabbed him by the shirt, pulling him along also.

you face-palmed.

the branch swings the two back closer to the ground, hermione drops harry right into the same hole ron had been dragged into.

you furrow your eyebrows, leaping forward and sliding right under a branch, landing beside harry who blinks in surprise at your agility and reflexes.

hermione flies in a moment later, landing right on harry.

"oh, i'm sorry" hermione winces.

"don't worry"

you all stand back up.

"where do you suppose this goes?" hermione asks.

"i have a hunch" harry dusts himself off.

you do the same, brushing off your bottom.

"i just hope i'm wrong" he continues.

you both follow after him as he makes his way through the tunnel of sorts.

date posted ; 25/06/24