𝟰𝟲 - ❝𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝘁❞

❝𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥�...

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯'
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘰𝘩-𝘰𝘩
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨❞

- 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘯, 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘺

AS YOU MAKE IT TO THE END, THERE'S A HOLE IN THE ROOF.

hermione and harry crawl out first, you following behind.

"we're in the shrieking shack, aren't we?" hermione questions as you peer into the dark room.

you squint around, annoyed with the dark of the room as your eyes already struggled.

kaburamaru hissed, coiling closer to urara.

"looks like it"

the stairs creak as you all rush up them, searching around for ron, you half-heartedly. you didn't really care what happened to him. he was annoying.

"ron" harry says.

you all rush into the room, ron was sitting on an old and dusty recliner arm-chair with scabbers in his hands.

your eyes narrow at the rat, something off about him hitting you like a rock.

was it really coincidental that the one time scabbers bites ron and runs away, you somehow all end up with some giant black dog.

"ron. you're okay!" hermione shouts with relief.

you turn, staring right at the door. there was somebody behind there. you glanced down, eyebrows furrowing. feet.

"it's a trap. he's the dog," ron points between you all, "he's an animagus!"

the others glance back, following the trail of pawprints with their eyes until they reach the feet of a man standing behind a door.

the door swings shut, revealing a full view of the man.

you glare instantly, hand instinctively reaching for your sword, which you just remembered you didn't have.

you grit your teeth, it was underneath your bed.

it was the same man from the newspaper ; sirius black. his hair as messy as ever and azkaban clothes reeking of mud and dirt.

your eyebrows furrow. the man's presence held no hostility. you didn't drop your guard, however, only kept a steady glare on the man.

"if you want to kill harry, you have to kill us too" hermione says.