CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

April 2024

Ydalis, Yadira, and Yesenia had made the trip to join Joshua and his sons in Philadelphia, where they were all staying at the same hotel as the rest of Joshua's large and boisterous family.

The occasion that had brought so many of Joshua's relatives to the City of Brotherly Love was the grandest event on the WWE calendar - WrestleMania XL, the two-night extravaganza that was set to take place at the iconic Lincoln Financial Field.

For days leading up to the main event, the city was buzzing with excitement as WWE hosted a dizzying array of festivities to celebrate the occasion.

While Joshua was busy working some of those peripheral events, Ydalis, Yadira, and Yesenia took the opportunity to explore the historic streets of Philadelphia, marveling at the stunning architecture and vibrant culture.

They also spent quality time getting to know other members of Joshua's extended Fatu family, swapping stories and sharing laughs as they all eagerly anticipated the spectacle that was to come.

The excitement reached a fever pitch on the evening before WrestleMania XL, as WWE kicked things off with a special "WrestleMania Edition" of Friday Night SmackDown, which featured the annual André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - this year won by the imposing Bronson Reed.

Immediately following the conclusion of SmackDown, the spotlight shifted to the 2024 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony, where a new class of legendary Superstars were enshrined, cementing their immortal legacies in sports entertainment history.

Ydalis and Yesenia's attendance at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony was a night filled with excitement, surprises, and a touch of playful family dynamics.

As they arrived, the two women were dressed in sleek, all-black ensembles, creating a striking visual as they walked the red carpet alongside Joshua and Jeyce.

Ydalis, in particular, had a permanent blush adorning her cheeks, no doubt a result of the nerves and anticipation of the evening.

Joshua proudly introduced Ydalis as his girlfriend, while Jeyce mischievously declared to onlookers that Yesenia was his little sister and Ydalis was his stepmother - a lighthearted quip that added a touch of humor to the proceedings.

Once inside, the group was captivated by the induction ceremony, which honored a diverse array of legends and icons.

Ydalis found herself enthralled as she watched the likes of Paul Heyman, the formidable Bull Nakano, the iconic tag team of The U.S. Express (Barry Windham and Mike Rotunda), the trailblazing Lia Maivia, the legendary Muhammad Ali, and the dynamic Thunderbolt Patterson receive their well-deserved accolades.

The highlight of the evening came when Dwayne, better known as "The Rock," was presented with a special "People's Championship" by Lonnie Ali, a touching tribute to his enduring connection with the WWE universe.

As the ceremony drew to a close, Ydalis eagerly seized the opportunity to capture memories, posing for photographs with the equally captivating Trinity and Almia.

The entire evening was a testament to the passion and camaraderie that define the WWE community, and for Ydalis and Yesenia, it was a night they would cherish for years to come.

The afternoon of WrestleMania Saturday, WWE's NXT brand held its annual Stand & Deliver event, a highly anticipated showcase that takes place during the excitement of WrestleMania Week.

As the capacity crowd eagerly filled the arena, anticipation was palpable in the air.

Suddenly, the opening notes of "The Star-Spangled Banner" rang out, as Grammy Award-winning R&B singer Coco Jones took the stage to deliver a stirring, soulful rendition of the national anthem.