Lion's house Pt 1.

When meerab come back from work, she entered sense tense in the air of the house as she heard her Baba waqas talked on the phone , Anila tell her Anwar khan was calling and asking if tomorrow afternoon we can come by to talk .Meerab asked her Baba to pass her the phone and said to Ma Begum and Anwar Khan that tomorrow we will come as I have to work then Meerab said to them that her Bade Ammi, Bade Abbu and my two younger sisters and her baby Minha is also joining us to talking about Mariam and Rehaan's  engagment and wedding  .Meerab said to both elder that she will be coming with Murtasim engagement  and wedding clothes & suits,accessoires and other things for him if he has accepted the deals and also I have to talk to him in private and before cutting the call meerab say to Ma Begum to start the preparation for the peoples who are coming as I will be coming a little bit late as I finished my at 5p.m but i will try to come early if that possible  and ended the call by saying Allah hafiz.

Meerab looked at her both foster parents as they want to ask her if that was okay for her,then she replied she has to do it for her family and her Ammi sake as promising to Mustasim's father so it was as big deals for her and Meerab told them as Murtasim is not a bad guy and she has a crush on him when she was a little girl of dreaming of becoming his future wife and bear the his child, but sometimes he is a little annoyed to her but she will be manage him also . she asked her to not take tension and put pressure on them as it was only her matter  for the moment as she want to know if the proposal of Rehaan and Mariam has been acceped so she will proceed with the formal preparation to give the groom his outfit for his engagement and wedding suits and his other gift as from the bride's family as Nadia's side family will be also coming to know I was getting married to who, In Meerab Murtasim Khan will be shocker for him as she does not see this coming forward him as he will have to pass her brothers ,friends and famillies that will be very funny to see his face .

Anila and Waqas said to Meerab that Ma begum also told us to stay  as also your Birthday was coming the day after tomorrow that Ma Begum want to celebrate your birthday so if that will be problem for you, meerab replied back said that will not cause a problem as on her Birthday day she will be having zoom meeting online in the morning for her biggest deals with the government and military, then  her brothers and friends were going to take her lunch and to do a lot of shopping in hyderabad  then she came back, we can celebrated her birthday with family and friends. So meerab say to her parents that she will packing her birthday outfit and accessoires for her dress, her night wear dress ,makeup, skin care products and business outfits for the day after tomorrow & her other business stuffs like her macbook , ipad pro ,her powerbank and others stuffs as we will staying at Khan Haveli  which is her childhood house. So she said Goodnight to her parents and kiss their both foreheads and they both put their hands on her heads giving blessings as they will be missing her a lot.

Meerab went upstairs and called her personal assistants to tell both of them things will be needed to do the preparation of the engagement suits and wedding outfit in advance in case if there would be a proposal or not  for my would be husband Murtasim Khan  for tomorrow after her meeting in the morning then we will going a little of shopping for her would be husband and we will be going to Khan Haveli to see what happened there as my both parents ,both Bade ammi and abbu and my both youngest sisters and my niece Minha. 

So both her personal secretary & assistant started to do their job such as arranging the suits outfit and other stuffs like cufflinks ,Sweets, Tie Clips, Socks, perfumes, watches, shoes ,rings and sentimental thing like a camera Alpha 52 as meerab known that Murtasim khan gave up his dream of becoming a wild photographer so she will make sure that she was with him to continue his dream not because of becoming a Feudral lord does not mean that you threw you dream away but use this experience as a hobby on our Honeymoon so meerab will make that he never forget his dream again. Before going to bed she get a call from Khan Murtasim Khan as she has the feeling of  already know about her proposal and the deals which was his father promising deals both for his kids so take the call and said "hello " on the other line and mustasim sign and said to her he accepted her proposal and her deals then he asked her if she is okay with him or it, meerab said to him to not worry about her and anything as tomorrow afternoon she will coming a little a late as she has to finish some of her project first but her parents and her Ammi's side of famillies  will be here already , they both said good night to each other have a sweet dream even her sleep flew away as soon as her phone rang again now both her assistant sent her pictures of her lion things will be needed for tomorrow.