Back to home pt 1

Meerab pov:

Today is wednesday, In the house, Ammi, shibra and Azaan is packing all their bags including all the gifts they have brought from the luxury stores of the mall in the other luggage bag that we bought with us from hyerabad pakistan. As the maid came in said that the agent is here to which Manik Malhotra send to discussion, so I take over the matter into my hands went directly to my office room as we spoke about the renting the villa of the most parts of it as there is extension of the extender villa house  down the road which need to rent it to the foreign people who came to visit the country and enjoyed their full holidays to make an extra income from it but the main villa where we actually located as now will not be occupied by strangers as the villas is as the family house whenever we want to came back and have a vacation then the only occupants will stayed here is the head maid ,the gardener and the driver as they have families here as I have builded up each house for them on this property villa to have a look on the main villas when we are not here, till we were here okay said to the agent so then she that she will talked to his boss to discuss the process of the renting the extender villa house down the road when we are not there. Before the agent go back, he told meerab to remove all the valuable thing in the extender villa house and put in the storage store/unit for the time being of the main villas as in her mind she knows that manik malhotra have his own Agence in the business for this kind of purpose so she will the matter into his hand as her business partner. She sent the agent the way out and went back to her family inside the house to continue her thing, her Ammi told them to come have dinner and continued the packing. 

As we sat down in the dinning table as I said tomorrow is the last day in America as tomorrow night is the flight so we all have to get out at noon as we all done the check out online so it does not so many time on the counter  then shibra and Azaan suggested that we woke up early and went out to eat and do the lastest shopping in the aiport mall for the last time we all said okay, we went back packing for the last few items to put back and secure it well and we all went back to their room to sleep as I entered my room I go straight to have a long shower after 5 full days of my courses and today is the last day of it as I know Azaan will make me drinks the special drinks to nourish my inside well which I got out the bathroom with shorts and  t-shirt and saw the drinks to call the ABC juice which consist the apple, beetroots and cranberry which make me vomit sometime but I have to drink it as I saw Ammi grabbing the juice came to me and make me drink then I said to Ammi if she will be okay to saw her husband from a decade now then she replied to me " Meeru I love my husband dearly but sometime I feel he is hiding a huge something from me" then meerab asked her "what is it Ammi, you can tell me I will always here for you then Nadia said nothing and caress her hand on her cheeks and said to her I know you have always protect me from any danger even you are child yourself , you carried the responsiblity of mother to her when I have to be the mother and all the responsiblities from the famillies as well as the her Ammi's leaderships of the village and the matter of my husband I will prevent that I have lost the some of memories him and she asked meerab to give her courage to fight her demons inside and meerab hug her mother tightly as a mother should hug her child. Then meerab watched her Ammi went back to her room to sleep as we have to woke up early to do our thing if we want to do as we planned. But before she went to sleep she call her Badi Ammi to say that we will be coming back on friday's evening at 4 p.m  as Ammi want to see her father and you know that I have never missed my routine for the village as it will be weekend days as there will be a party for village in our yards of haveli then her Badi Ammi said to her that she will be waiting for them to go together and cut the call and looked around her room as to see if there is anything missed or to pack but there is none of it, then She back to sleep in her dreams.

As morning is here, we all wake up at 7.30 a.m to start our routine in the morning as I get down with our luggage and sat down at the table for breakfast as Ammi made toast, pancake and syrup, cereal and milk await for us to eat . As we all finished our breakfast the maid cleared the table for us as we went back upstairs to get ready as our luggages and bags are downstairs as the driver will pick them and put them in the car.