The Lion's entry in meerab life.

Saima ,the househelp at meerab's house is suffering domestic abuse from her husband and family. Meerab being the rebal one that she is ,takes matter in her hand on the street. she is beating Saima's husband when murtasim and anwar is passing by in the car as seeing the commotion on the street decided to intervene in the matter as shocked they are seeing meerab beating the guy with a strick. Murtasim is mighty pissed off. He pulled meerab away from the fight and the crowd and shoves her inside the car as anwar saying to sit inside the car and she rolled her eyes at him. In her mind, she will give a piece of her mind by saying the story of a her friend similar to her as she known the whole truth of being her actual that will be a shocker to Anwar Khan.

At Waqas's house ,we see the whole drama unfold as anwar was yelling at her parents for not looking at her properly that she doing her rude thing as she respond on her parents behalf. As waqas is looking at meerab knowing the look on her face she can't tolerate this thing saying to her foster parents. So meerab calmly say to Anwar and Murtasim khan to sit down on the couch in the living room and the maid to give orders to bring chai or coffee and snack as her saying to Anwar Khan her actual father that a story of her or a  friend similar to her that waqas knowing the look on meerab face will be shocker to Anwar Khan.

So meerab said that the story is about a little baby girl who is abandon by her biological father who is facing and blaming the dead of his wife and he gave away her daughter to his closer friend and his wife even he promised to his wife that he will always loved his daughter but in the end he gave up . Meerab stared at her actual father pale face and the shocker of Murtasim Khan which he doesn't understand anything at all. When finishing to narrate her story she looked at her father and said that there is someone want to talk to you to her actual father on her phone without answering her .So meerab dialed the number without looking Anwar Khan and passed the phone to him and put it near his ear, in a second later meerab's actual mother said "hello meri bachi" Anwar Khan who is stilled shocker as Murtasim is curious about other person on the line then Anwar said to the person on the line "Nadia is that really you". Then Nadia yell at him for giving up on her promised and called him names in the book then she calmed when she heard her meerab voiced even she said to him about she will tell him everything when she is ready to.

When finishing to talking to her daughter nadia told her to be very careful around these people. Meerab cut the called and looked at her so called father and she smirked at murtasim said the Anwar that she already know everything about her whole truth in her life and when the time will come along she will be ready to forgive him at all if her Ammi is forgiving him first the she might be too. she looked at the clock in the living room which is at 3 o'clock in the afternoon and even she though about she speak for 4 hours.  Meerab looked at her foster parents which she didn't blaming them for her truth about her birth and forgave them and they upbringing her up with loved and cared.

She looked at Murtasim Khan then Anwar before leaving her house that she told Anwar Khan in his ear she know about the  deal of Murtasim's father made for her when she is a child so she turned to both of them saying they shouldn't also forget  about the deal they made with Nadia side her Elder sister -Miraz family then she turned back to Anwar Khan and whisper in his ear  about the deal consisted Mariam Murtasim younger sister will brothed to her brother Rehaan Ali Miraz which is coming back from USA to marry her . Anwar looked at her shocker and Murtasim really want to know about it all too. Meerab said to Anwar there is a longer way and many thing that he really need to know about  her life .

So meerab turned  to look at Murtasim Khan , said Maa Begum should also know about this deal then she will tell you herself so I will be waiting for your decision about it then will proceeding about her deal okay. Since knowing about this all her life and using this as an advantages to her and Anwar need to tell his Bhabi Begum this information knowing what step to take forward. He looked at Murtasim knowing by sharing this truth to him shivering to his core.

Anwar then looked meerab and then waqas told him about the promised he made about nadia's truth and meerab's knowing the birth truth is out of the bag and swear to meerab head that he will not told anybody about this at all. Waqas also told Anwar Khan about meerab indenpendancy life and takeover her Ammi businesses overseas and her own globe business, her boxing life to control her angry and mood swings and protect herself and her loved ones also and she known how to use a gun and arrow to target someone and she is also a Singer well known under an alias name and her olders brothers which clearly overprotectively which consisted her 5 older brothers and younger ones  and her friends from high school and college also Including Miraz family, sikandar family, Oberoi family, khurana family, Raisinghania family, Rathore family, Ahmed family and Raizada family, FAB 5 gang  and partners of Malhotra SPACE college of music and Arhan is also the most powerful feudal lord in his state and meerab always helped him with advice and duties as he is also her youngest cousin from nadia side of family which he and meerab take part of the feudal duties given by theirs great grandparents before they both dada and dadi passed away. Anwar Khan look shock of leaning about his daughter life from Waqas that all of her family is the most powerfull famillies and mafias businesses tycoon well known the entire globe  specially the politics ones  . Murtasim told his chacha that he will be waiting for him in the car. Before leaving the house of Waqas, he looked at meerab and then put his hand on her head and giving her the blessing that she needed the most and told her he is proud of her then meerab told him that all the courage, pushing and blessing forward her goal in her life she got from her family supporting her in the most tough and rough in her life but Meerab told him to think about the both deals  that she will be accepting Murtasim Khan as her Husband as  Mariam should also accepted her younger brother Rehaan ali Miraz if there is a no so there will be no deals at all. she also told Anwar that she can tell that he as already known everything in life which happening and she will be waiting for an answer from them.

Anwar entered the car the drive is quietly and thinking now he know that meerab life the ups and down the difficulties of her responsibility that she has now and arriving at the khan haveli, Anwar entered the house behind him murtasim then Bhabi begum saw both of them. Anwar Khan want to speak to bhabi begum in private in her room even entered her room Anwar told her everything about meerab life and independent ,nadia alive, and both deals that Murtasim's father made for both of his kids,meerab's condition as she as no problem at all and others things without leaving a single words out and that Meerab will be waiting for an answer from them as well mustasim and mariam acceptance . Bhabi begum crashed on the sofas nearby by this information and think how to convince both her kids as she Mustasim nature and mariam is still in Unversity.

WILL MARIAM AND MUSTASIM ACCEPTED THE DEAL OR NOT?

ANWAR KHAN WANT TO REUNITE WITH HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER FROM ANY DANGER EVEN HE KNOWN THAT MEERAB DOESN'T NEED ANYONE TO PROTECT HER ASSHE GOT HER BROTHERS AND FAMILLIES ALONG THIS JOURNEY?