Chapter 1

This is a viper wolf👆 for people who want to know.
---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov;
The sound of the animals of pandora kept moving around and making noises as I'm hunting at night. I was moving slowly between the trees and tall plants to keep me hidden with my bow ready to shoot my arrow. As I'm walking, I hear viper wolves making chuckling noises, and the smell of smoke made my nose scrunch up with disgust then heard loud talking.

"What are these things?!"

I stop in my tracks and crouched down in the plants as I saw humans with air masks on their faces being circled by mutiple viper wolf pups. The viper wolves were hungry, and those humans were about to be their dinner. Plus the humans are in the viper wolves resting area, they're just defending their home the humans are disturbing.

I was about to walk away, when I noticed a woman with a bad bloody leg and three of the humans look like teenagers. I growl in frustration because i don't wanna get involved but i ran out of my hiding spot and shot one of the viper wolves in the shoulder. It cried out In pain "I'm sorry, my friends." I thought.

The humans look at me with shock. "What the hell is that?!".

"Woahhhh,".

One of the viper wolves ran at me and tackled me to the ground on my back. I ended up dropping my bow in the process, so i can hold it back. The pup was snapping its jawn at me but I rolled us over and grabbed my knife from its holster and stabbed the pup a few times. I quickly grabbed my bow from the ground and hit the rest of the viper wolves on the legs to tell them to leave for now which some do run back into the fields of grass while the others climbed up the trees. The ones in the trees hissed at me with their fangs out.

I showed my fangs with my nose scrunched up and my ears folded back. Even my tail was up and moving side to side from being upset. The rest of them ran off, and my face rested. The bright light from the fire blinded me in the corner of my eye and I shielded my eyes. I walked over and grabbed the large stick on fire and threw it into the water. "Damn thing.".

"Hey!"

The sound of whimpering in pain, made me look over my shoulder to the viper wolf pup, I shot with an arrow. It was suffering badly in pain. I walked over to the suffering creature and got on my knees. I pulled out my knife again, and ended the pups life quickly and as painless as i can. The anger and sadness, I feel for them will not be ignored.

"Excuse me-".

"Great mother Eywa, please help these poor pups pass through your eyes and let them be reborn again. Please forgive me for what, I have done and ruining your balance of life." I said, before pulling my weapons out of the viper wolves body, and in the corner of my eye the humans were still watching me.

~

Hyakushiki's pov;
As we watch this huge 9'6 thin built blue creature talk in a language we couldn't understand, I took in his details in the meantime.

He has blue skin with dark blue stripe patterns with white glowing freckles on his body from head to toe and scars from old fights. Along with bright yellow eyes, pointed ears, and a tail similar to a lions tail but longer. He has four fingers aka three fingers and a thumb on each hand and pure jet black hair with a long thick braid that starts at the top of his head and goes down until it reaches his waist. His clothing is very different compared to ours as well.