Chapter 2

Warning- medical treatment, wounds, and blood is in this chapter!
-----------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov;
Hyakushiki gets on a guys back with a scar on his face. I lead them to the side of the tree. On the side of the tree trunk, it was curved just enough to walk up it.

"Be careful walking up." I said, as I walked up like it was nothing. Once I reached the end of the curve tree trunk, there was a flat platform on the tree. The vines on the tree gives us complete cover, so no one will see us. I looked around and no one has been in my home. My hand-made baskets, rugs, hammock, medicines, a table with a bow and arrow stand to set my stuff on, along with medical stuff, mutiple size jugs, and jars, plates, knives, and bowls weren't touched. "Good,".

"Woah, cool place!" Nico said, as he walks past me and looked around.

I walked over to my table and set my bow and arrows down on my stand. "Don't touch anything." I said, before grabbing a basket tray and went to my handmade medical stuff and homemade medicines my people have been making for generations.

Hyakushiki's pov;
After carefully getting up into Y/n's home, Hajime carefully set me down on the wooden floor, and I leaned my back onto the tree. The pain and burning feeling in my leg was getting worse. I turn my head to Y/n crouched down with his back turned while I can hear him doing something.

"How's your leg, ma'am?" Kenshirou asked.

"It's getting worse." I said.

"Are you sure, you can treat her leg?" Seitarou asked.

Y/n gets up and turned around. He had a handmade basket tray filled with stuff, and a medium size jar in his hand. "The medicines made by my people and myself have worked on us, but its never been used on humans. We won't know until I try to treat her leg, but its her decision if she wants me to help.".

Everyone looks at me. I looked at my injured leg then back at Y/n. "I want your help.".

Y/n walk towards me. "I will need room to work, so move away from her. You might make her nervous."

Everyone backs away from me. Y/n stopped in front of me and got on his knees with his tail curling up beside him. He set the basket tray and jar beside him, and gently grabbed my leg and set it on his lap. He looked confused about how to take off my shoe, I reached over and undid my shoe. I took off my shoe and set it beside me then gently rolled up my pant leg to expose the deep wound. Y/n looked at it carefully and moved my leg around for better angles of my wound. In the corner of my eye, I see the end of Y/n's tail tapping gently on the wood like he was thinking.

"How did this happen?" Y/n asked.

I snap out of it and looked back at Y/n. "I tripped over something and a tree branch stabbed my leg as I was falling and cut my leg open.".

He carefully opened the wound and I hissed in pain. "Good, there's no wood or dirt in the wound but I'll clean it out to be safe." He stopped messing with my leg and grabbed a tiny hand made jar with a hand made paint brush. "This medicine I'm about to paint around the wound will numb your leg, so i can stitch it up without causing you pain. It will burn a bit, but if it's too much I'll pour clean water over it." I nodded, and let him do what he needs to do for my leg. "By the way, I never got your names." I introduced myself before others did.