Chapter 4

If I made mistakes please let me know.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hyakushiki's pov;
While Y/n was gone, we all went back up the tree and rolled up the rugs for Y/n.

"Okay, so we're now in a new world with alien blue people called Na'vi's. Can any of you remember, what happened? I can't remember a thing." Number 11 asked.

"I remember bring paperwork to Hajime, and that's when that gateway popped up and sucked us in." I said.

"I wonder where that gateway came from." Kenshirou said.

"Me too, but Y/n can help us figure it out." I said.

"Yeah, the faster we find out the faster we're out of his hair." Mitsuru said.

"Let's talk to him when he comes back from hunting." I said.

~Hours later~

"Ughhhhh, I'm so bored." Number 11 said while him and 69 leaned against each other.

"And it's so hot." Number 69 said.

"If I hear them whine again for the fourth time, I'm gonna kill them." Hajime said.

Samon walked over with a cup and hands it to me. "Here's some water.".

"Thank you," I said.

"It's been hours, and the sun is going down but Y/n still hasn't returned." Seitarou said.

"He is hunting for food." Kenshirou said.

A loud screeching noise got close to the spirit tree. I got up to my feet, and walked over to the vines and moved some to the side. It was Y/n, and he was carrying an animal over his shoulder.

"It's Y/n," I back away and went to the exit, and carefully went down the curve tree trunk to meet with Y/n. Soul landed on the ground and made a noise. I could tell Y/n was exhausted. "How did it go?".

Y/n got off Soul's back and set the dead animal and his bow and arrow on the ground. "Exhausting," He turned to Soul and pet his head gently. He said something in his native language and removed his tsaheylu from Soul's. "Go rest," Soul screeched and took flying to the trees. Y/n sits down on a tree root.

Number 25 crouched down in front of the dead. "Cool," He started poking at it. "Poke, poke, poke.".

Hajime walked over and picks up 25 by the back of his shirt. "Stop poking at it.".

"Aww, but its so cool!" 25 said.

Hajime looks so done with him."How is poking a dead animal, cool?".

"But look at it." Number 25 said.

He's right, this animal doesn't look like an animal, I've seen before. "What kind of animal is that?" I asked.

"It's a Hexapede, it's a plant eater." Y/n said.

"It looks similar to a deer from where we're from." Seitarou said.

Y/n gets up to his feet and walk towards the tree. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I need to get some things, I'll be back. By the way, i need to talk to you about something." Y/n said. He walked up the curve tree trunk into his home. Once he came back, he was carrying the case iron kettle firepit with a wire casing and small blocks of fire wood in it, a clean basket tray, fire stone starters, and a jug of water. He sets every down on the ground and starts a fire. He grabbed the hexapede's feet and dragged it towards him.