Contemplating

(Molly's POV)

"Alright, everyone, gather around! I'm really excited about today's activity!" Charlie exclaimed with excitement.

I smiled at her enthusiasm, taking a seat on the maroon sofa. Tony took a seat next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. Husk sat down next to him, setting a bottle of whiskey on the opposite side of him. I gave him a look of warning. He picked up the bottle, shaking it to show me that he hadn't opened yet.

He must think he might need it to get through the activity. I thought, turning my attention back toward Charlie. Cherri plopped down in front of me, sitting on the floor.

"You don't mind, do ya'?" She asked, looking up at me.

I shook my head, smiling softly. She grinned back, making herself comfortable on the floor. Vaggie was sitting on the ground near Charlie, while Nifty was lying on her stomach atop the coffee table. Lucifer was sitting in a velvet-covered chair, and Alastor was standing in the corner, observing the scene.

"Ok! Now that everyone is here, we can begin. While I was thinking last night, I realized that we don't really know each other that well. So, I thought we could play a game of Two Truths and a Lie."

"The game that teenagers play at sleepovers?" Cherri asked, skeptical.

"Exactly! I'll go first to demonstrate!" She beamed, sitting on the floor next to her girlfriend. She cleared her throat. "One: I have never dyed my hair. Two: Cats are my favorite animals. And three: I came up with the idea of the hotel when I was a preteen. Now, we'll go around, and everyone will guess which one is the lie. Vaggie?"

"Hmm, I think that three is the lie. You probably had the idea since you were a kid."

"Ok. Nifty?"

"Two," She stated simply before returning to her thoughts, kicking her legs slightly.

"Cherri?"

"I agree with Vagina. You seem like the type to dream for a long time."

"Don't call me that!" Vaggie snapped while I tried to suppress a laugh.

"Bite me," Cherri snarked. Everyone on the sofa chuckled at that.

"Let's not agitate each other," Charlie intervened, annoyed. "Spectra?"

"I'm thinking one is the lie. You didn't seem too confident about it in your delivery."

"I have to agree with my twin. There's no way you haven't dyed hair pink or done a streak of blue or somethin'," Tony added, squeezing my shoulders in a sort of half hug.

"You totally had a goth phase," Husk said, smirking smugly.

"So, three for one. How about you, Dad, Alastor?" Charlie asked, a bit nervous.

"I agree with them, Duckling," Lucifer replied, taking a sip of coffee from his "Hell's Best Dad" mug.

"I will not be participating in this foolishness," Alastor said dismissively with a wave of his hand.

"Oh, come on, Alastor. It's just a game. It's fun." Charlie pleaded with disappointment.

"No, no, it's alright. He just knows that he won't win," Lucifer retorted, making a jab at the redheaded overlord. Alastor's grin tightened in annoyance.

"It's not about-" Charlie tried to say.

"I can certainly do better than you, Short Stack," Alastor hissed.

"Oh yeah, prove it, Bambi!" Lucifer challenged.

"The sexual tension is deafening," I whispered in my brother's ear. He snorted, seeming a bit surprised by my response.