𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The Addams family

˚₊𓆩༺🕷༻𓆪₊˚

𝔸𝕊 Mrs. Craven stormed out of the room, her footsteps echoing down the hallway, Lilith's head hung low. The heavy door closed behind Mrs. Craven with a resounding thud, leaving Lilith alone in the dimly lit study. For a moment, the only sound was the faint creak of the old house settling. Then, a quiet chuckle escaped Lilith's lips. Her shoulders shook slightly as the chuckle grew into a soft, defiant laugh. She lifted her head, revealing a bloodied nose and a glint of amusement in her eyes. "Well, that was something," she muttered to herself, the corners of her mouth curling into a smile.

Lilith tilted her head to the side, feeling the satisfying crack of her neck as she released the tension from her muscles. She could still feel the sting from Mrs. Craven's slap, but the pain only fueled her resolve. She wiped her bloody nose on the shoulder of her shirt, smearing the crimson across the fabric.

The room was silent except for the faint sound of Lilith's breathing. The flickering candlelight cast long shadows on the walls, creating a haunting, almost serene atmosphere. Despite the chains that bound her, Lilith felt a strange sense of control and anticipation.

Her mind raced with thoughts and plans, each one more daring than the last. She knew that Mrs. Craven's anger and frustration were signs that she was losing her grip. And that meant Lilith was getting closer to turning the tables. She glanced around the room, her sharp eyes taking in every detail. Her wrists were sore and bruised. Lilith knew she had to be patient, to wait for the right moment to act. Lilith took a deep breath, steadying herself. She could hear faint footsteps approaching again. It was Fester, no doubt returning to check on her. She had to play her part, to keep up the appearance of defeat while she plotted her next move.

The door creaked open, and Fester stepped inside, his face a mix of concern and confusion. Lilith looked up at him, her expression unreadable.

"You alright, Lilith?" Fester asked hesitantly, his voice soft.

Lilith gave him a small, reassuring smile. "I'm fine, Gordon. Just... tired."

Fester nodded, clearly uncertain about what to do. He moved closer, his eyes scanning her for any signs of serious injury. Lilith appreciated his concern, but she knew she couldn't let him get too close. She had to protect him, too.

"I'm sorry," Fester whispered, his voice breaking slightly. "I don't know what to do."

Lilith's smile softened, her eyes filled with a mixture of empathy and determination. "Just stay strong, Gordon. We'll get through this."