Chapter 11.... mistake?

It always ends the same....
Turning into strangers in a minute....
Top fan🎀🎗️👒💝
ariia_50

POV(FAYE),

"Uhmmm...I thought this was the toilet🚽, I guess I mixed it up, c'mon you mixed up Coral's room with mine the other day," I said trying not act suspicious but the book was in my hand.

"You thought my room was a toilet? And my journal was wet wipes🧻 right?" Nathan said and I quickly dropped the book, "I didn't open it...I swear!" I said and he looked angry.

"Get...out," he ordered and I dragged my feet to the door, "about last night....," he said and I quickly turned with a smile, he's finally going to talk about it.

"Yes...what is it?" I asked and he looked pretty much serious, "it was a mistake! I wasn't in my right mind...I thought it was Coral," Nathan said and the smile slowly faded away.

"No.....you knew it was me? You saw me clearly! Nathan don't give me that bullshit!" I yelled and he smirked, "what makes you think I might have feelings for you? You think too much of yourself and it's getting into your head!" Nathan yelled back and I glared at him to hide my emotions so he wouldn't call me weak.

"Nathan!" Coral called from the living room and Nathan walked past me brushing his shoulder against mine, the sketch board was now facing me, it was an uncompleted sketch of Coral!.

I got out of the room and slammed the door, I headed outside, "Faye! Are you leaving?" Coral called and I bolted out of Christian's apartment.
***
I stayed in my room all day and cried my eyes out, At nighttime, I went to the rooftop and sat there, turning to Christian's rooftop, Christian was right there, staring at me with puppy eyes, a laugh escaped my mouth and he also laughed.

"Wanna come over for dinner?" Christian asked and I was not ready to face that jerk of a person (Nathan) , he must think I'm a joke, taking advantage of my emotions, "no, I don't want to!" I said and he smirked, "then I'll come over," Christian said and went back into the house before I could say anything.

Coral was at Nathan's, seems to me she's not willing to go home, I went back to the living room and opened the door for Christian, he smiled sheepishly holding two plastic bags with takeouts.

"Your house is pretty nice," Christian said and I couldn't tell if he meant it or was trying to be nice, his house is pretty much better than this one and it's not my house.

"It's not my house," I corrected him and he looked confused, "who owns the house then?" He asked and I smirked, "Coral lives here with her family," I said and he sighed, "is she not your cousin? Cousin means you are related and you're part of the family, just like me and Nathan" Christian said and the name Nathan made my blood boil.

"I guess you're right, but I'll be out of here soon so it's not my house," I said and collected the takeouts from him.
***
At Christian's house.

"Can you stop asking about Faye? How am I supposed to know her favorite food when she pretty much eats whatever she gets?" Coral said and Nathan frowned, "don't tell me you like her?" Coral exclaimed and Nathan rolled his eyes.

"Can you please stop yapping in my ear? I just asked for your cousin's favourite food, not because I like her, but because I just want to know, and you keep saying some shits, like her? Hell no!" Nathan yelled getting uneasy and Coral frowned.
***
POV(FAYE),

Christian left earlier than expected and I went to bed almost immediately, like I care if Coral sleeps there🙄, I hope time runs faster, I wanna get out of this freaking hellhole😪 sooo bad.
__9:00am__
I got out of bed, had my bath and went down the street to get a drink🍹, I bumped into the Nathan on my way back and I couldn't erase the tensity in the atmosphere.

"I....," "I have something to say to you too!" I cut him short and he sighed, "that night... You kissed😚 me, and all I wanted was an explanation, I didn't think you liked me and I have never for once liked you, you owe me one for kissing me, what did you want to say?" I said sharply and he didn't look apologetic.

"I hope you can forget about the kiss and treat it like nothing ever happened... That's all I ask for," Nathan said and I smirked😏, "sure! And don't you ever act like you care never again," I yelled and walked past him, I walked in a funny way, which was because I was in a hurry, I fell down and quickly got back up, why does he always see my embarrassment😩.

(We didn't break up, we just never dated in the first place..)