Chapter Thirty-Five

Arthit knew this day had to come and he wasn't quite ready to deal with it but when he opened his door Saturday morning to see his friends standing there, he knew he didn't really have a choice but to deal with it. Sighing, he let them inside his condo but left them in the kitchen so he could talk to Kong first.

"My friends are here," Arthit told him.

"Oh," Kong replied. "Should I leave?"

Arthit shook his head. "No, you can stay. But just don't interfere. And put your joggers on," Arthit said

Kongpob was laying in bed still wearing only his underwear after Arthit woke him up with a blowjob. He got out of bed and put on pants.

"Promise you won't start a fight or argument Kong."

"But P—"

"No Kongpob. Promise me."

Kong sighed hard. "I won't butt in."

Arthit nodded. And with Kong's promise, only then did Arthit open the door and invite his friends inside. Kongpob got back in bed, glaring at Tootah.

"No one is here to fight," Bright said, looking at everyone. "No yelling, no throwing hits, aright"

"Agreed," Arthit nodded.

Tootah sat on the floor. "Just tell me. Do you want to be my friend or not? I know Kongpob probably told you not to talk to me again. But he shouldn't make your decisions for you."

Arthit rolled his eyes. "Don't attack him Toots," Arthit sighed. "Please. Not today."

"I'm not attacking him, I'm just speaking the truth. We all know he told you not to talk to me again."

"You guys think that?" Arthit asked.

"Only because I would do the same thing," Bright said.

"And mostly because I understand him," Knott agreed.

"I wasn't there so I'm not sure what happened," Prem replied. "But from what I heard it doesn't seem like such an odd thing for Kongpob to ask."

"Well he didn't say that. He knows I wouldn't want to stop talking to any of my friends so he wouldn't ask me to do that," Arthit said.

All of them looked at Kong apologetically. Kong sighed and grabbed a book and opened it, not even willing to speak on the situation.

"So, what do you have to say for yourself?" Arthit asked Tootah.

"I was drunk and horny," Tootah replied. "Don't know what I was thinking and barely remember it."

"Seriously?" Arthit asked.

"Yes, seriously."

"So you don't remember telling Kong that I was grinding against you like I was doing it on purpose or something?" Arthit questioned.

Tootah looked around the room, clearly confused. Arthit groaned and rubbed his eyes as all his friends looked at him grimly.

"Oh my god," Arthit groaned. "Tootah, I can't just—you can't just say you were drunk and it fixes everything! You were watching me and Kongpob being intimate and jerking off! How do you expect me to handle that?"

"So that disgusts you?" Tootah asked.

"Is it supposed to make me feel good to know you were doing that?" Arthit asked. "And what about when we were playing Bright's game? I saw your reaction to the dare I had to do with Kong!"

Kong dropped his book. He hadn't heard this until just now. He sat up slightly and Arthit held up his hand immediately.

"Don't," Arthit warned Kong. "We'll talk about it later."