Chapter Thirty-Six

Saturday morning, Arthit heard the faint chirping of birds outside of his window. He felt the weight of Kongpob behind him. Kong's cock was nestled against his ass and the reminders of last night came rushing back to Arthit. He hid his face in the pillow to hide his blushing face after remembering what Kong did to him last night. All night. It was his fault though. He did promise to let Kong put him in any position he wanted and coming off of what happened earlier that day, Kong was amped up. First he fucked Arthit aggressively and when he wasn't angry anymore, the passion started. But now, Arthit learned his lesson. He needed not to withhold from Kongpob on weekends because his junior was a fucking beast that seemed to have boundless energy. No matter how many times he came, his dick was hard in a matter of minutes and he was wrecking Arthit's ass once more.

And of course, as he was thinking of that damn beast, Arthit felt Kong's cock began to harden against his ass. He lifted his head and snapped it over his shoulder to find Kong's eyes open. His long lashes fanned against his cheeks and his dimpled smile made Arthit's heart melt.

"Good morning P," he greeted. His morning voice was rough and strangely a turn on.

"Good morning," Arthit mumbled.

Kong rose up on his elbow and gave Arthit a light kiss on the lips. After the kiss, Arthit turned his head back forward but Kong kept kissing Arthit's neck and shoulder. He placed his hand on Arthit's waist and grinded his growing length against Arthit's ass.

"How do you feel?" Kong whispered, drawing Arthit's earlobe into his mouth and sucking it before letting it go with a pop. That being Arthit's sensitive spot, he felt his own cock awakening. That plus, Kongpob smelled like vanilla and coco butter.

"I'm fine," Arthit moaned.

While still kissing Arthit's neck, Kongpob reached over to the night table stand to grab a new bottle of lube.

"Wait—Kongpob maybe we should—"

"Going back on your word?" Kongpob whispered, biting Arthit's earlobe.

"No but—"

"When was the last time we had morning sex P? I'll be quick. And look, you're hard." He wrapped his long fingers around Arthit's cock and began stroking him.

Arthit moaned lowly, trying to hide his face in the pillow. He was ashamed at how easy he gave into Kongpob, even knowing that he was too sore for another round right now. Still, he didn't want to disappoint his lover and he was getting horny.

"Use a lot of lube Kongpob," Arthit whispered. "Please."

Kong squirted a good amount of lube on his erection then used one hand to probe around Arthit's rim. He was still slightly stretched from last night, but Kongpob still stretched him some more, moving his finger in and out slowly. He saw Arthit's body tense a little so with his free hand he reached back over to caress Arthit's erection. Caressing Arthit's erection took his mind from the pain of stretching and allowed for Kong to put two fingers in to scissor him.

"Ughh," Arthit groaned. "I'm gonna fucking cum."

Kong removed his fingers and quickly and lined his length up with Arthit's hole. He slipped in slowly, not stopping until he was buried completely inside of Arthit.

Arthit grunted and clenched at his pillow as he came heavily, coating the sheets in front of him. He grunted with every inward thrust that Kongpob gave him, feeling completely full to the brim. The massaging of his prostate kept him cumming but when his muscles clenched, Kongpob's thrusts became uneven and desperate. He buried his face in Arthit's neck, thrusting wildly.

"You feel so good," he panted. "And you smell so fucking good." He bit Arthit's neck as he held Arthit down and fucked him hard.

"Kong—Kongpob be easy," Arthit panted. He put his hand back against Arthit's stomach to push him off a bit. "Don't thrust so hard."