what is going on?

Y/n's pov

Yeah he's looking good I can't deny it, but still he's to much showy... Not showy but he has a lot of attitude, God knows from where he learnt it. Anyways we have the same shedule...but heyy... Girl chill out he's not your enemy atleast...but does he even think of me as a friend... Probably "ye-"
** I was thinking while a girl approached me I smiled at her warmly without paying attention to who she was**

" Hi y/n! You're looking so pretty today you slay girl no wonder why boys roam around youh"

" Oh Yeji! How are you... Btw thanks it's just a random outfit "

" I'm fine and it's not a random outfit, anyways let's go to the class"

** Yeji was a new girl and she made a lot of friends but she likes me alot so I don't want to break her trust, I was going to the class with her **

"Oh shit only 4 benches... Yeji run and cath the seat before someone else does! "

** yeji ran to the table I ran behind her but a girl came and sit... And now yeji and that fucking girl were now sitting together **

" I'll just sit there"

** I sat down thinking who will be that one idiot who's gonna sit beside me .... It was.. Oh no I don't want him to be my benchmate ahhh fuck**

"Can you exchange places please"
I requested calmly

" Shut the fuck up!"

" O-ok-ay "
(Such a jerk I just wanna knock him off with my bottle but he is just so muscular...)

** somehow I managed to spend the class with him, it was now the lunch time. I was freaking hungry I was going through the hallway but the boys kept crowding and crowding and handing me love letters I just took them trying to reach to the cafeteria as I reached and finally sat down I looked at my hands which were holding bunch of letters **

 I was freaking hungry I was going through the hallway but the boys kept crowding and crowding and handing me love letters I just took them trying to reach to the cafeteria as I reached and finally sat down I looked at my hands which were holding ...

** I collected those letters just for fun but in real I never liked someone..my standards were just too high because of those "fictional men" Suddenly a man came in front of me I looked up**

" Ahh how come you're here ? You need something ?because you always hang out with others"

" Nothing just saw you alone so... And my friend went with jennie... Just trying to spend some time with his crush "

" Kai? "

" Yeah, kai... I know you hate him but come on he's a good man "

" He's your pookie that's why I still talk to him "

" You are a brat for real "
Jimin spoke

" Tbvh kai is a weird dude "

" Just leave him... Who's your bench partner "

" Ahhh just don't askkk "

" Who?! Is he a boy.. Did he disturb you ? Are you uncomfortable? "

Jimin spoke with a serious tone but I knew if I tell him the truth he will obviously kill that boy, so I decided not to tell him

" No no he's okay "

" If you're not comfortable just tell me, okay? "

" Yes I will now don't wo-"

" Ahh y/n I've been searching for you from soo long you little rat! "

Yeji spoke jokingly

" Sorry sorry... Now sit and eat something "

As yeji sat down jimin left so she doesn't feel awkward

" You got paired up with that brat "
Yeji spoke in frustration

"Yeah... Jungkook is such a big deal.. He keeps shouting at me as if I'm his toy "

" I'll rip his skin off how can he...such a fucker "

" Yeah he totally is "

" Just an idiot little fucker"

Yeji and I spoke together

" Such an asshole eww"

"Why can't I get a good male friend..."

" Who is handsome and possessive and jealous and has anger issues and loves you till death "
Yeji added the "few" qualities in my sentense sarcastically

" You're right, but those kinda boys got extinct with the dinosaurs "

" Anyways no one denys that he is an asshole! Idiot! Fucker! "

" True "

" And may I know who is the asshole idiot fucker? "

**A deep, angry,husky voice interrupted**

" Come on, tell me "PARK Y/N"

this time the voice was threatening

" Why don't you tell me? "
This time the voice was concerning... This boy has worse mood swings than me he was just threatening me and now he is soft and why does he even care... I looked at him only to realise-

______________________________________

Hii tannies... How was the 2nd chapter... I hope it was not boring and too short

Video credits to : SOFT_ DIMPLES

(The edit was good btw)

Please vote and comment... So I can improve 😊

( if you vote and comment then this man will come to your house at midnight) ______________________________________

______________________________________