Fake

There is no one here. Why?

I checked the Hall only to find a big jute bag.... I checked it, the bag was filled with match boxes, paper cutter, and ropes.

Suddenly I saw a big manly figure standing in front of me.

I rubbed my eyes as I felt hazy.

" Tae?! "

" Yes, baby, it's me. I'm free now. Do you think that Jungkook will defeat me"

" I was so scared! I thought I'd loose you"

" I wanna show you a really pretty place. Follow me"

Taehyung dragged me to an anonymous room.

When I came in he locked the door and held my hand tight.

" Tae? Why are we her-"

" Shut up and kiss me"

I chuckled, he pulled me close by my waist and smashed his lips on mine.

I wrapped my arm around his neck and deepened the kiss.

He bit my lips which made me gasp.

He enters his tongue but someone pushed him away harshly.

He landed on the ground
he looked nothing like tae...

I turned to see who was there but what I saw next was terrifying.

The person whom I kissed was not taehyung but it was JUNGKOOK

And tae was the one who pushed away jungkook.

He marched towards jk and held him by his collar and slammed him into the wall hard enough to make the wall fall.

I ran out in fear and I could only see the dark red light comming from inside and the loud bangings and punches.

Then there was a really loud bang followed by a deadly scream and then everything went pitch black.

Tae came out angrily and dragged me to his car.

When I sat inside he quickly cupped my cheeks and looked all over my body to see if I was hurt

" T-taeh-yung where is jungkook?

" He's gone, and now no one will disturb you"

" But what really happened? I know that you know everything about jungkook , yeji and lia... Please tae"

" Okay fine. Jungkook is also a vampire, like me and... Umm.. As you know and we, vampires are immortal... I'm still young according to vampires... I'm 500 something and jungkook is around 800 so that dream about yeji and jungkook was real...

Lia was never good and was with jungkook... Jungkook always had a bad thought of you. As lia was a mortal she died but then jungkook captured her soul and put it in Yeji. "

" What about yeji? She will be there right?"

" Without jungkook, yeji is nothing"

" Tae.... I love you"

" That's random but i love you too babe"

" Hehe.. Now I can be with you alwayss!! "

" Mm... Bunnie.. If I wont be here then you will complete your studies, achieve your dream and never look back to the past. Promise me thatifs I won't be here to protect you , you will stay strong and.... And you will never think of me "

" T-tae-"

" Promise me"

" O-okay... Promise"

With that tae stopped the car I looked out to see we were at the beach....

I ran near the water.

When I looked back

________________❤__________________