new life

" It's not a prank"

" Hahaha you expect me to believe you"

" I'm serious, Y/N"

" What?! , for real? "

" Yes, I am a vampire "

" Woah"

" Heyy, brat, my fangs are dangerous, not a toy for you to play with with "

" It's cute"
I was touching and observing him

" You are really something else"
Taehyung chuckles at the cute sight of yours

" Okay now answer me , bunnie"

" I'm Park Y/N "

" Okay okay , now tell me clearly what happened between you and jungkook"

Taehyung's pov

I know asking this question is like playing with fire. It must be tough to move on, as it's the second time. Being mistreated, touched and.....r-raped by a p-person whom you thought was your f-friend i-is devasting.

Look at me, how foolish. I wasn't even there to protect my love.

I've always been so foolish, selfish and what not.

I took her away. I took her away. I took her away. I took her away.I took her away.I took her away.I took her away.I took her away.I took her away.I took her away.I took her away.I took her away.I took her away.I took her away.

I'm a monster.

_____________________________________

"Tae! Tae!? You look so lost in your thoughts. What happened? "

" N-nothing , just tell me about it"

" I was talking to you and he pulled me away and....."

I told him everything but he was tearing up

" Did s-something u-unusual happen?"

" I saw a man, like you. And he had a knife in his hand and he was hiding behind a woman. L-like I used to see in my dreams when I l-lost L-lia..."

** a/n : it's getting interconnected with the story of y/n and lia if you remember**

" A m-man, l-looking l-like me!? "

" Y-yes, he looked like you... But he had a scar on his neck and I'm sure he was the one p-present t-there w-when L-lia d-died he t-threatened me t-too a-and the d-day she died w-was J-july 12th, and t-that m-man told me to beware of this date h-he w-will h-hurt m-"

" It's okay, no one will hurt you, it was just a dream"

" It wa-sn't j-just a dream i-"

" Just forget it, I'm with you and I won't let anything happen to you now, your mom and jimin hyung isn't home for a month so you'll stay at my place"

" Okay"
I cling onto him

" I'm with you"
He placed a gentle peck on your nape

" Thank you"

" No need"

I fell asleep soon, he felt so comfortable, I've never felt it since years

__________________❤________________

Hiii!!!!!! How are you all!!? ...

I've been posting really less and my English is like a 7th grader even though I'm wayyyy older....but yeah...english is my specialty.....but i fucked upp!!! I scored sooo lesss in englishhhhhh!!! I wanna dieeeee....

We had a small test and I scored onlyyyyy freaking 17!!!!! Out of 20....not out of 100 ...... 👹💸

Wanna have sneak peaks then follow my pinterest account : its_addie

And for the next book what genre will you like

Enemies to lovers
A devil in love with a human
Or two friends stuck in an appoclypse...

( jimin, jk ,suga Or tae?)