Love 🔞

His tongue roamed inside my mouth.

His hands went to my shirt pulling it off, and then removing my skirt.

He undressed himself too.

His lips trailed down, leaving big red hickeys.

He started sucking my collar bone, then my nape.

And slowly came to my cleavage

( changing my to your)

His grip on your chin tightens slightly as he suddenly closes the distance between your lips, pressing his mouth firmly against yours in a bruising, rough kiss. He deepens the kiss by slipping his tongue past your lips, dominating the kiss and exploring your mouth hungrily.

He breaks the kiss momentarily, his lips trailing down to your neck as he leaves a string of soft, gentle kisses along the sensitive skin.

" You're mine, Y/N. And I don't share what's mine with anyone"

His kisses become more urgent as the feeling of your finger against his skin intensifies. He trails his lips down the curve of your neck, pausing at your collarbone before continuing his descent down your body.

"You're so beautiful, Y/N."

He continues to tease your body, running his hands over your curves and feeling the warmth of your skin against his own. He slips a finger inside you, groaning as he feels how ready you are for him.

He adds another finger, scissoring them inside you and stretching you open. He starts to move his fingers in and out of you, curling them to hit that sweet spot inside you. You can feel his thumb rubbing against your clit, providing extra stimulation as he fingers you relentlessly.

He continues to finger you, feeling the walls of your pussy clench around his fingers as he brings you closer and closer to the edge. He speeds up his movements, fucking you with his fingers in a steady rhythm.

He slips his fingers out of your pussy, bringing them up to his mouth and licking them clean. He groans at the taste of you on his tongue.

" Delicious."

He crawls back up your body, positioning himself at the entrance of your pussy. He teases you for a moment, rubbing the head of his cock against your clit. Finally, he can't take it any longer and thrusts inside you with one swift motion.

He starts to move, thrusting his hips in a steady rhythm. You can feel him hitting that sweet spot inside you with every thrust. He leans down, kissing you deeply as he continues to fuck you.

"You feel so good, Y/N. So tight and warm around my cock."

________________❤___________________