The Sleep Romance

" Tae... "

" Oh god, you're going to be the death of me"

Tae chuckles, amazed how you were calling him out in sleep

" Taehyungie....you love me? "

Tae leans closer to listen to what you were saying. As he listens to you, a pure smile appears on his face.

" Yes, bunnie. I love you. I fucking love you a lot."

Taehyung exclaims but what he saw next, left him amazed....few tears escape your eyes. As you say another sentance but with confusion.

" You....do.... Not"

" Shhh.... I love you , baby"

He leans in to claim your lips in a possessive kiss.

He pulls back from the kiss, his chest heaving slightly as he looks down at you with a grin. He leans down and whispers in your ears.

" You're mine . Surrender yourself fully to me. "

With that he presses his lips against yours again, deepening the kiss as his hands reaches inside your shirt, cupping your breasts. He explores your mouth with his tongue, leaving no corner unexplored as he claims your first kiss.

He leans over you again, a soft smile on his lips as he watches you sleep. He pressed a gentle kiss on your lips, not wanting to wake you up but still wanting to taste your sweetness.

His breath warm against your skin as he speaks

" I could get addicted to this. I love you, bunnie. "

He moans softly as he sucks gently at the sensitive skin of your neck, sending shivers down your spine

His fingers dig into your waist as he holds you tighter, his mouth vibrating with pleasure as he marks you as his

" Ah... Baby"

______________________________________

Y/n's pov

I woke up, I was on the bed.... Maybe tae brought me... Anyways... I had a good sleep though...

Why are my lips so sore...anyways... They look plumpy so I won't argue...

** yawns**

I wanna sleep moreeeee uhhh

______________________________________

" Bunnie, get up...did you forgot that we'll go to trekking today? "

" Oh fuck... Thanks tae. "

" Welcome, go get ready fast."

" Yup....go out... I have to change"

" On your service madam"

Tae marches out as he thinks of last night....

(Tae's pov)

Should I tell her what happened last night..... Uhh.... No I won't...what if she starts hating me....no no no... She said she loves me.... No taehyungggg she was sleeping...

I'll.... I'll confess to her soon... Is what I know...

But I need to take care of Jungkook first... I can't let him harm my girl again.

( end of taehyung's pov)

________________❤❤_________________

Namjesus is watching you all delulu girls.

I was kinda excited for this part... Is it even worth it?