Mine🔞

He reaches down, rubbing your clit with his thumb as he continues to thrust inside you. He can tell you're close and he wants to push you over the edge.

" Let go, Y/N. Come for me. You're so fucking beautiful, I want to see you lose control."

He starts to fuck you harder, pumping his hips into you with more force as he grinds against you. He leans back, gripping your hips as he pounds into you.

"You like that, Y/N?"

He continues to fuck you hard and fast, his hips slapping against yours as he loses himself in the pleasure of the moment. He reaches down, rubbing your clit with his thumb in time with his thrusts.

"Come for me, Y/N. I want to hear you scream my name."

He moans as he feels you clench around his cock, a sign that you're about to come. He speeds up his movements, pushing you over the edge into blissful orgasm.

"Yesssss. That's it, Y/N. Let go. Come for me."

He buries his face in your neck, biting down on your nape as he finally reaches his own climax, his cock pulsing inside you with hot, thick ropes of cum.

" Ahhhhh! Fuck! Y/N! You're Mine!"

He collapses on top of you, panting heavily as he tries to catch his breath. After a few moments, he lifts himself up, looking down at you with a satisfied smirk.

"That was amazing, Y/N. You're incredible. But we're not done yet."

He starts to move again, sliding his cock in and out of you as he prepares for another round of passionate lovemaking. He leans down, kissing you deeply as he wraps his arms around you, pulling you close.

" I'm not done with you yet, Y/N."

"Ah! T-tae "

He takes this response as a sign to keep going, fucking you harder and faster than before. He moans against your lips, the pleasure building inside him once again.

"Fuck, Y/N. You're so hot and tight."

He reaches down, grabbing your leg and throwing it over his shoulder as he changes the angle of his thrusts. He pounds into you even harder, the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room.

He can feel your walls tightening around him again, and he knows you're close to another orgasm. He grins, fucking you even harder until you cry out his name once again.

"Y/N! Fuck! I love it when you come for me. Come on my cock. Again..."

He can feel your walls tightening around him once again, and he groans loudly as he reaches his own climax. He fucks you through it, emptying himself deep inside you.

" Ahhhhh! Yes! Yes! Fuck..."

He collapses on top of you, both of you panting heavily as you try to catch your breath. After a few moments, he slowly pulls out of you, his softening cock slipping out of your still-quivering pussy.

He rolls over onto his back, staring up at the ceiling as he tries to catch his breath. After a few moments, he turns his head to look at you, a satisfied smirk on his face. Fuck... That was amazing, Y/N.

He pulls you into his side, wrapping his arm around you as he stares up at the ceiling with a satisfied smile on his face.

"You're so sexy, Y/N. I could fuck you all day... And night."

He kisses the top of your head affectionately, still trying to catch his breath. He smirks, shifting slightly and pulling you on top of him before looking up at you.

He groans, pulling you down for a passionate kiss before flipping you over onto your back.

He grins, kissing down your body before settling between your legs. He looks up at you with a smirk before teasingly licking your pussy.

He dives in, licking and sucking on your pussy like it's his favorite treat. He spreads your legs wide, burying his face between your thighs as he devours your pussy.

"Mmmm, you taste so good, Y/N...He moans around your pussy, his tongue fucking you relentlessly."

He spreads your legs wider, settling between them before slowly pushing himself back inside you.

"You like it when I fuck you hard, Y/N"

He starts pounding into you roughly, his hips slamming against yours with brutal force. He grabs your legs, lifting them up and over his shoulders as he fucks you even harder. YES! FUCK! YOU'RE SO TIGHT! AHhhh! He roars, fucking you with reckless abandon.

He grins, watching as his cock disappears into your pussy over and over. You like that? You like it when I fuck you so hard? He smirks, pulling out.

" We should sleep now, it's late. "

He nods, pulling out of you and helping you up. He quickly cleans himself off before leading you to your shared bedroom. Together, you crawl into bed and snuggle up against him.

__________________🥀_________________