The Kinder Garden

Raja stood outside of the kinder garden bar. It was her last stop for the night, the neon of the baby bottle shaped sign reflected off some puddles on the street. Raja had been looking for someone. About a month ago her husband was on his way back from a work trip, but never actually came home. The last location signal Raja had from his phone was in this town. Raja had been spending the last week searching every place in this town for any sign of him, and had turned up nothing. This was her last spot for the night. A baby themed bar it seems. It was a cute idea.

     Raja made her way into the bar, shaking off a little bit of stray rain from her clothes as she stepped through the threshold. It was late in the night, close to last call, so she didn't get a warm welcome, not that she expected one even if it wasn't about to close. This town was strange. Everyone was so quiet and avoidant of new comers. Whenever she asked about her husband, she always got strange responses. She doubted here would be any different.

     Raja took a seat at the bar, in a bar stool made to look like a high chair without the tray, it was a cute theming choice. She looked along the bar and noticed the typical beers on tap and drink making supplies, but also an abundance of large baby bottles. Presumably that's what the drinks were served in. She though that, personally, that took the theming a little too far, but the bar seemed to be doing well enough to stay in business.

     The bar tender eventually made her way over to Raja. If anything was off theme in this bar it was the bar tender. She was tall and dressed in a revealing, but intimidating, black leather one piece outfit. It was right out of fetish club, and not the same fetish club the rest of the bar came from.

"It's a little late, we're not used to people chasin last call round here," the bartender commented. "What can I get you?"

"I'm actually looking for someone," Raja said moving to her phone to pull up the picture of her husband. The bartender stopped her before she could pull a picture up though.

"Drink's first little lady, then I'll help you out," the bartender gave a playful smirk. Raja was not in the mood for games about this, but she knew she attracted more flies with honey so she swallowed the comment in her throat and complied.

"Ok," Raja said quickly. "What do you have?"

"Mother's milk is our specialty drink," the bartender winked. "Spiked milk is something unique. It's a big hit."

"I'll give it a shot," Raja shrugged and the bartender got to work making the concoction.

     Raja took this chance to look around the bar. It was bathed in a soft pink light, and the baby theming was strong. Every chair was some version of a booster seat, there were bibs instead of napkins, and even a large crib on one of the walls. She couldn't tell if it was just decoration or not, it seemed to be stocked enough for someone to sleep in.

"Here ya go," the bartender smiled handing one of the large baby bottles filled with milk. Raja put the nipple in her mouth with a bit of a blush, and tried the drink out. She had some difficulty getting anything out of the nipple but did get enough for a decent taste.

"God damn!" Raja exclaimed shaking her head. "This hits like a truck." After only one drink she already felt a slight fuzzy feeling in the back of her head.

"But goes down smooth," the bartender smirked. "The crib is open if you need to crash for the night." Apparently, the crib was for more than decoration.

"No thank you," Raja slid the bottle across the bar out of her reach. "So?"

"All right fair enough, you tried the drink I'll hear you out." Raja shook the sensation of the milk from her head and pulled up the picture of her husband on her phone. "Have you seen this man? This is my husband, Baylan. He's gone missing." The bartender took the phone and looked at it, giving a small smirk.