An Accident at Daycare

"What exactly am I looking at Lena?" Miss Gains, the day care worker asked Lena. Lena thought the answer was obvious. There was a dark wet stain around the crotch of her green shortalls, and the smell in the room made it clear that it wasn't water. "Your mommy said you were potty trained," Mis gains fished a notebook out of the apron she wore over her blue jeans and plain t-shirt. It detailed information about all the daycare's charges, including if they were marked as needing diapers or not. Lena was marked as not needing them, but whether that was true or not was in the air at the moment.

"I am potty trained," Lena whined. "And she's not my mommy," She added more quietly. She didn't make too much of a protest at that because, while that title wasn't official, Lena and her partner were definitely part of the care giver little dynamic. Whatever Shar was to Lena the term "mommy" wasn't that far off.

"Well then explain this?" Miss Gains gestured to the obvious dark spot that had ruined Lena's shortalls.

"It was an accident," Lena huffed. "I was holding it in until Sarah, Bobby, and I got done with hide and seek." Lena explained fervently. "I was trying to hide at the top of the jungle gym and then I fell down, and when I fell I just ..." Lena trailed off at the end, though the ending was obvious. Lena looked back at Miss Gains with pleading eyes.

     Lena had to give Miss Gains some credit. The caregiver was taking her story seriously. Most caregivers Lena knew tended to ignore littles that weren't their own, brushing off their legitimate complaints or thoughts as just little's whining or wanting attention. Miss Gains was different, and it was probably this difference that suited her position at the local day care.

"Ok Lena, I believe you," Miss Gains said breathing out her immediate frustration. "But we do have a problem here. Your shortalls are soaked. We can't let you go back out to play like that. Plus, you know the rule here." Lena did know the rule she was referring to and it was why she immediately launched into pleading.

"Oh, come on Miss Gains. You know it was just an accident. I'm not like the babies. I don't wear diapers."

"Think for a second Lena," Miss Gains cut the whining off early expertly. "You're right. It was just an accident, but your shortalls are soaked and your mommy didn't leave you a spare set of clothes. I'm not about to let you go back to play with pee all over you. We don't have anything else for you to wear except diapers."

     Lena sniffled a little. She tried her best to remain calm and stoic, but it just wasn't fair. Even with a caretaker that listened to her, and even if it was just an accident, she would still be spending the rest of her day in diapers. She wasn't a baby. She may be a little, but she wasn't a baby.

"Lena listen," Miss Gains sensed the coming tears and spoke gently to Lena to calm her down. "I know it's not fair, but this is the only thing we can do."

"I'm not a baby," Lean said fighting back tears.

"No, you're not," Miss Gains agreed. "You had a bad thing happen to you, but what makes you a big girl is taking that bad thing with your head held high." Lena looked a little more hopeful. "Look I'll get you changed, and then I'll just let you play in the nursery by yourself ok. None of your friends will see you in a diaper, and when your mommy gets here, I'll explain that it was all an accident. Ok?"

"Ok," Lena said calming down. She huffed lightly as she got mad at herself. She let her emotions get the better of her again, but she was a little. Being emotional was part of it. The thought that at least Miss Gains saw her as a big girl, helped her accept what was about to happen.

"Good girl," Miss Gains praised. Lena's brain lit up at the phrase. Most submissives were hard wired to respond to the phrase.

     Miss Gains had the good sense to pull Lena into the nursery when she saw what had happened. The rules of the daycare were set in stone. If someone here had an accident, then they were in diapers for the rest of the day at least, and probably longer if their potty training came into question. There was no room for negotiation. It even applied to the workers, though it was only ever enacted against a worker once. This conversation was always going to end with Lena in a diaper, but Miss Gains was skilled enough that Lena was going into a diaper willingly and not while throwing a tantrum or having to have her bottom spanked first.