The BDSM Bunch

A jaunty tune filled the air at the Braunty house, or it would have if intro music could be played over the invisible radios of real life. A tall, busty woman with dark brown hair was busy washing some dishes in a kitchen sink. Her lacy pink apron was covering a revealing strapless black dress that accentuated all her features that she knew could be accentuated.

     With another plate done, the woman stepped back from the sink wiping her brow in satisfaction and looked around at her home. Her home was very oddly designed. Three of the walls were very well decorated with furniture and knick knacks, but the fourth was bare, one could say it wasn't even there. She seamlessly transitioned from her kitchen to her living room sitting down on the sofa. There was pause, as if she was waiting for an invisible title card to fly in front of her.

     Suddenly the brief silence was interrupted by the doorbell. The woman stood up quickly and opened the door, which was situated at angle that one really couldn't see out of it if they were looking at it from the fourth wall. When the door was opened an average looking man walked in. The two stood in awkward silence for a moment, as if waiting for claps to die down. When the nonexistent cheers died down the man finally spoke up.

"Hey there I'm your new neighbor, Stanley," The man said holding out his hand.

"Stanley nice to meet you," The woman took the hand and gave a curtsey. "I'm Molly. It's a shame you've come when my husband isn't home. I know he would love to meet our new neighbor."

"Well, I'll have to come back then," Stanley said with a smile. "Unfortunately, I'll have to start off on the wrong foot. I haven't even met your husband and already I have to ask to borrow some sugar."

"Oh, it's no trouble dear," Molly gave a cute smile. "Did the movers forget it?"

"No just poor planning on my part," Stanley admitted putting his hand behind his head.

"Well, I'm not sure how much we have, but I know there's a pack of sugar I used for cookies last weekend, you can have what's left," Molly explained. "Just have a seat down there I'll fetch it."

"Thank you, ma'am I really appreciate it." Stanley said sitting down on the sofa in the center of the living room.

     As Molly was starting to move back into the kitchen a noise was heard coming from the hallway, that was also situated at an angle where one would not be able to see down it if they were looking at it from the fourth wall.

"Bark! Bark! Bark!" came some shouting from the hall. Not actual barking, but someone saying the word "bark." Which was no doubt a strange occurrence, and Stanley's expression reflected that, but this oddity was about to be explained shortly.

     Bounding from the hallway came a girl, fully naked except for the dog themed bondage gear she was wearing. If she were unbound, she would only be a little shorter than Molly, and her hair was dyed a bright pink. Her arms and legs were bound so that she was walking on her knees and elbows. The butt plug tail wagged as she eagerly crawled over to Stanley who appeared comically shocked as the dog-girl started to situate herself over Stanley's foot preparing to grind on it.

"Patty!" Molly called from the kitchen as she came stomping into the living room. "Bad puppy!" Molly grabbed Patty by her collar and started smacking her hard on the ass causing some yelps. "I'm so sorry Stanley," Molly apologized as she dragged Patty into a kennel and locked it shut. "You know how dogs get."

"Yeah, I know how dogs get," Stanley said still not grasping exactly what was happening.

"I only get this way cuz you don't let me have cummies," Patty complained from her kennel.