Learning Littles

A jaunty jingle plays over the airwaves and stage lights come on revealing a nursery themed sound stage. Two women were on the stage. One was sitting in a white rocking chair, with pink cushion on it. She was tall with a slender figure, having somewhat pale skin and brunette hair. She had on a nice looking, but functional red dress, with a white apron with plenty of pockets.

     The other woman was sitting inside of a playpen. The inside of the playpen had a soft foam floor to keep it's occupant comfortable. She was significantly shorter than the other woman, or it may be more accurate to say that the other woman was very tall, making this woman look like a child next to her even if she was fully grown. She had a more rounded figure, and brown hair with some subtle hints of blonde. This woman was wearing a short crop top shirt with "Diaper Girl" emblazoned across the chest over a purple heart. A purple pacifier clip was on the collar of the shirt and the purple pacifier was taking its place in her mouth. The only bottoms she wore was a purple, canvas, diaper cover, with a magnetic lock securing it shut around her waist. Although it couldn't be seen, the diaper underneath was implied. She was the baby this nursery set was for.

     It was obvious from first glance that the woman in the rocking chair was the adult in the room, and the one in the playpen was not. Her imposing stature complimented her confident, in charge, demeanor.

     The two smiled and waved into several cameras around the sound stage, the one in the play pen donning the slightest hint of a blush.

"Welcome back welcome back," the woman in the chair spoke over the fading intro music.

"Welcome back to the Learning Littles: the fastest rising Amazon care giver advice podcast. The only podcast with a fully trained little here to help answer our burning questions." The camera shifts to the woman in the playpen who gives a happy wave while suckling on her pacifier. "I'm Sasha ..."

"And I'm Lacey," the other woman finished the introduction with a distinct childish tone. The intro music finally started to die down and the two hosts settled in.

"So lacey why don't we start today's episode with a diaper check," Sasha gave a devious grin. "Tell everyone how your diaper is Lacey." The blush on Lacey's face grew obvious, but she didn't hesitate in her answer.

"I got a soggy, poopy, baby, diapee mommy," Lacey said with an even tone, though her growing blush gave away her embarrassment at admitting that so childishly.

"That's right you sure do, and that's on purpose. Because the topic of today's episode is messing. We're gonna give you listeners at home some tips to help get your little messing their diapers and staying in them without complaint just like our little Lacey."

"And here I thought you just wanted to make me blush," Lacey said with a giggle.

"Well that too," Sasha admitted. "But that is part of the appeal. You Littles are just so cute when you get blushy about your diapers. But tell us Lacey what do you think about diaper messing?"

"Well," Lacey's blush was still there, but she was living up to her title of being well trained and answered through the embarrassment. "I think I'm like most littles when I say being in a poopy diapee isn't the best thing in the world. Especially when I was first getting trained. Now that my training is done though, I know that I just need to be ok with it until Mommy changes me. And it's really not so bad once you get used to it."

"You're a very good girl for that Lacey," Shasha praised, Lacey beamed in response. "Do you think that diaper messing is an important milestone in training a little Lacey?"

"I'd say so," Lacey nodded. "Once you mess a diaper you really don't come back from that. I think maybe it's something hardwired into littles, it just gets easier and easier to get over that hump of messing yourself. The first diaper mess is the start and a well-trained baby like me is the end."