33

A few days went by and Damian was in lockup

A few days went by and Damian was in lockup. Teyanna was staying with me and she and Melia is getting along great.

Today now mi and mommy come look fih Mr Moore.

Kmt

"You were granted bail," mom announced and he took a hold of her hands.

He was grinning from ear to ear as he praises her. I rolled my eyes and leaned back into cold metal chair.

Poor him no know wah we know

"Thanks, thanks, thanks mi wife wah mi wud'n do without uh," he said before kissing her knuckles repeatedly.

Wife? Way she deh

Mi did tell mommy fih mek him rotten ina yah eno

I hissed my teeth and mom looked at me before looking at him.

"I'm not your wife Damian," she said before pulling her hands away from him.

Thank you

She leans back into her seat and folded her arms. He looked at me before speaking.

"How much dem say fimi bail?"

"Five million," mommy said and he sighed.

"Then why mi still in here, uh can get it from—" he stopped himself from saying anything else and mom laughed.

She quickly contained herself after a couple seconds and looked at him.

"From who Damian? Your wife?" she asked

"Manda," he said and she leaned forward.

"Answer mi," she demanded.

"Yes, you can get from har," he said

"Can I ask you something?" she asked and he exhaled. He scratched his head before nodding his head.

"Does your wife have all access to your money, and your warehouses, safes and back up money?"

"A mi wife—"

So mommy a did him wah?

Half a him life him keep from mommy so why dis yah white gyal yah have access to everything.

Again mi tell mommy fih mek him stay in yah

"A yes him a tell uh mommy," I said since he wouldn't speak straight.

She placed her arms on the desk and looked him in the eye.

"Well I'm sorry to break it to you sweetheart but your wife, she took everything you had and now she's gone," mom said and he looked at me.

Wah him a look pan mi fah?

Mi cah help you

"Way uh mean?" he asked.