40

I sat on my bed that was opposite to Brooklyn's bed as I stared at Damion

I sat on my bed that was opposite to Brooklyn's bed as I stared at Damion. He was sitting on Brooklyn's bed as he built a spliff.

"Uh no wah sleep b?" he asked while rubbing the weed inside his palms.

"No," I said and he nods

"Do you want to leave?" I asked

I wasn't sure if he's comfortable here

"No,"

"Okay," I said while playing with my fingers.

"Uh wah mi leave?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Words Melia,"

"No," I said and he stared into my eyes.

Soon I looked away and held my head down.

"Mi sorry eno b," he said for the millionth time now but I didn't respond.

I laid down on my bed and stared up into the ceiling. We stayed silent for a couple more minutes and I decided to ask him a question that has been on my mind for a while.

I heard the sound of the lighter and I looked at him. He was now puffing on his spliff, light grey smoke covered his face before he sucked it in. Our eyes met and soon her release the smoke into the air.

"Uh wah say sumo baby?"

"Do you love her or did you ever love her?" I asked, my voice soft and low.

I think I was afraid of his answer.

"No," he answered without blinking,

Uh see man?

It nuh matter wah you doooo

"No?"

"No, mi neva love Tessa,"

And him serious eno

"Then why do you always go back to her? Brooklyn said you guys had an on and off relationship over the pass years," I said

"Mi and Tessa neva deh, we did just a fuck. The reason mi always go back to har a because eh two a we tek each other virginity and we know each other from we a likkle pitney. So from a longer time we a fuck and the sex neva bad plus har head game good mi nah lie,"

Ohhh

"Mi neva no attachment issues wid her and mi did love dhat caz more while we did just want a fuck n cut. A when mi and uh start link she start up har fuckry," he adds while looking straight at me.

"Oh, well I think she loves you,"

"Even if she love me, a you alone mi love and want b. Mi cah deh wid smaddy fih only sex," he said

"How bad do you love having sex with her or getting head from her?"

"Not as bad fih fuck pan uh again or mash up we relationship," he said and I looked away.