Chapter 25

"I  can't believe we're prisoners again, why does this keep happening to us?" Umber asked. "I know! Doesn't anyone trust the prophecy?" Kinkajou asked. "Everyone's trying to make the prophecy turn out the way they want," Anemone explained. Anemone lost interest in why they were here, she shifted her eyes to the water, there were sea creatures in there, but Anemone couldn't remember what kind. "What are those creepy things in the water?" Anemone thought. "Anemone, get back!" Moon said. Anemone began to slowly inch back. "Why?" Anemone asked. "I think- I think they're electric eels," Moon said. "What's an electric eel?" Kinkajou asked. "They give off a kind of shock, strong enough to kill a dragon," Moon explained. "It would feel like being hit by lightning," Ostrich said. "So all the water around us..?"
"Could be charged at any time," Moon said. Moon turned her head to Kinkajou. "Kinkajou. . . Why didn't you use your venom on the guards?" Moon asked. Kinkajou was hesitant. She's reluctant to use it on innocent dragons. . . Anemone thought. "I'm. . . Waiting for the right moment," Kinkajou said, "Then when I'm ready, I can use my magical death spit on them!"
"Magical death spit?" Anemone asked. "Yep!" Kinkajou exclaimed. "Do you hear something?" Ostrich asked. "Like what?" Moon asked. "It's hard to be sure over the water sounds. . ." Ostrich said. Kinkajou's ears began to twitch. "Someone's coming," Kinkajou said. "Is that what you heard?" Moon asked. "No. . ."
When Anemone shifted her eyes to see who it was, it was Tsunami!
"Tsunami!"
 Anemone exclaimed, "You're unharnessed!"
"Isn't it great? it's only for a bit while Mother fits Isla and Auklet," Tsunami explained, "Isla's fiesty,"
Tsunami began to get off track Anemone noticed, but she slightly shook her head and turned to the five. "This would be the happiest day of my life if I weren't worried about you,"
"Can you set us free?" Umber asked. "And then come with us, we'll never make you use your powers, I promise," Anemone said. "I wish," Tsunami said. Anemone and Tsunami locked eyes with each other. "But think about it, if their secret weapon runs away, they'll hunt like sharks," Tsunami explained. "I don't care, I don't care if every dragon in Pyrrhia comes after us, we'll keep you safe," Anemone said. Tsunami hesitated. "I just- I don't know if I'm ready to live my life like Webs did- Never able to return home. . ." Tsunami explained, "And the SeaWings might need me, Mother needs to hear another voice besides Blister's."
"You get it, right?"
"Yeah, I do," Anemone confessed. Anemone rememberedwhat it was like, growing up in a cave with three dragons who hate you, and four others, for six years. "You could still set us free though," Umber said. "No, they'd know it was her," Ostrich said. "That's true, it's too dangerous," Anemone explained. "There is something I can do for you," Tsunami said. The SeaWing dragonet picked up the spear. "Spear, find the dragon who attacked Anemone in the entrance tunnel and bring them here," Tsunami commanded the spear. The spear quicky lifted out of Tsunami's talons and flew away with a swwwwwssh. "Will that actually work?" Umber asked. "You didn't have to do that, do you feel alright?" Anemone worried. "Just a little dizzy. . ." Tsunami said. Some time began to go by, Anemone could hear Kinkajou tail go tap tap tap, Tsunami decided to lay down near their prison, the eels swam around the prison, all the dragonets kept their distance near to water, Anemone's ears twitched. "I think I hear someone," Anemone said. "Ow! What is the meaning of- Why am I- Ow! What- Ow! Stop! Ow! I will report you to the- OW! The dragon said. "That's not Coral," Kinkajou muttered. "And it's not Shark," Anemone said. "Not Moray either," Tsunami said under her breathe. Suddenly a male SeaWing with dark green scales and additional light green scales ran in the prison, it was Whirlpool.