💜First Things First💜

-DISCLAIMER-

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

AN:

Hello everyone!

We are now down to the last book of my Hearts Trilogy! Yay!

Anyway... I'm not going to say anything more but thank you for those of you who patiently waited for my updates. I really appreciates the votes, the comments and of course kahit silent reader ka naman jan or hindi, salamat pa din.

Just a little background to the LeAga Verse series, it was actually a but accidental kung paano siya nabuo. Someone asked me kasi sa NGL kung paano ko napag connect-connect yung stories.

It started like this, Jaded Hearts is meant to be a standalone book, walang plano for a sequel or whatever. I think I started Jaded Hearts while I was still writing Make You Mine.

I had some tamad moments on that book when the plot of Jaded Hearts came to mind— I was really tired that time, like mentally and emotionally tired of the things that's happening in my life, and I don't really know how I express that tiredness, thus the character of Nadia was spawn.

I can relate so much to her character because she was somehow an extention of me. That riches to rags trope, that bitch to mabait character but still palaban.

Actually, for every characters naman I put a bit of me in them. It's just easier that way.

Going back— half-way writing Jaded Hearts, another plot bugged me. I think that was while I was starting the 2nd volume of The Script.

Maybe Tomorrow was originally a plot para sa The Script since it was based on 50 First Dates, but while I was formulating the plot in my head, I realized the storyline will not fit into the bigger plans I have for the anthology so I reached out to solastory_ and asked her if she wanted to do a collab with me, since Maybe Tomorrow's plot would require a more mature theme and during those times I'm not comfortable yet in writing mature scenes and Sola was the one who's helping me out with that. She said yes so there, I launched Maybe Tomorrow while still writing Jaded Hearts.

So fast forward— sabi ko, what if I write a sequel for Maybe Tomorrow? Kasi my character there was named Liam Sven, his father was Sixto and his daughter was Kate— I wanted to play with their names so I can have 9 and 10? Kaya naisip ko naman si Jaded Hearts, I realized yeah— I can do a series na lahat ng title merong Hearts and play with the other characters from my other books so hindi ko na kailangan mag-isip ng backstory.

So ayun— sa Maybe Tomorrow pinag cameo ko na ang young Aidan and Nadia sa middle, then I kind of make it look like Agatha was just telling Nadia her story sa hospital sa Spain. (Wala talaga sa plano yun.)

All of that really just started because of the names of my characters sa Maybe Tomorrow hahaha!

So ayun, the twins Shamcey (9) and Quentin (10) was born at the same time as Quiana, my characters sa Cheated Hearts (the plot of Cheated Hearts was originally for another book sana with the Title Artificially Yours - sequel sana for Involuntarily Yours, I had to borrow the plot so Kia and Ken will have their story. Another fun fact— Artificially Yours was supposed to be Clea Athena's story.)

Perhaps Yesterday and Foolish Hearts (originally Rejected Hearts but I changed the title. Hehe) are all in plan naman na nung maisip ko siyang gawing series...

The challenge was— Saan ako huhugot ng characters for Foolish Hearts? So I had this clever idea to connect Involuntarily Yours and My First Love's, First Love sa Perhaps Yesterday para magkaron ng parents yung magiging ka partner ng anak ni Kia at ni Ken.

Magulo na ba? Hahaha Basta eto nag nangyari kaya connected yung books. It was unplanned and it all started with my fascination with the names and places.

Tama na nga tong kwento ko, if you have questions, you can ask me. Hehe!

Enjoy!

Check my reading list na lang LeAga Verse if you want to know the pagkaka sunod-sunod. 🤭🤭