💜Foolish Hearts - 03💜

Kassidy was all dressed up. She's planning to go to Tagaytay today, she's already done with all her tasks in the city, and by tasks she meant what she needed for her wedding.

It was the reason whe she called up her girl friends two weeks ago. She needs their help with their gowns.

That's the only tasked she was assigned to, all the others were taken care of by the wedding coordinator.

In less than two months, she's going to be Mrs. Kian Wesley Muhlach and she cannot wait.

This is not only making her dreams come true, it was also her Mom's.

She was about to call her driver para magpa sundo at magpahatid pa punta ng Tagaytay when her doorbell rang.

She immediately went to the door to open it without checking who it was. She have her PSG naman outside her door so she's not scared of whoever it was na kumakatok.

"Dylan!" She greeted the guy who's holding a bunch of roses and gave it to her.

"Hi, Kassie. For you." He offered at tinanggap naman niya and let him enter the unit.

"Paalis ka?" He asked at napa lunok naman siya.

He's gone for two weeks and she haven't told him yet that she's engaged. She also pleaded to Dina to let her be the one to tell Dylan. She's not dumb. She knows Dylan is somehow hoping for them to be back together.

"Ahm, yeah. I'm moving back to Tagaytay today." She answered as she gestures at her luggages.

"Hatid na kita?" He offered at naisip naman niya that it's going to be a great opportunity to tell him about her engagement.

"Sige. I'll just tell Dad na hindi na ako magpapasundo." She told him and quickly texted her father.

"Let's go" she said after sending a quick message to her Dad.

She instructed her PSG's to just convoy with her and Dylan.

"You want to eat first?" Dylan asked when they got inside the car and Kassidy shook her head.

"Nope. I'm good, or if you want drive thru na lang tayo? I just need coffee to be honest." She suggested which Dylan agreed on.

So they went their way and listen to music while they talk about random things. One thing she likes about Dylan is that, there was never a dull moment whenever she's with him.

Even when they are still together in back in college, Dylan never fails to make her smile and laugh and she's somehow guilty that in a way, she used him to get over her feelings for Wesley.

"Are you staying here na ba for good?" Dylan asked when they arrived at their mansion.

"Yep! Maybe I'll drop by in the big city every now and then naman." She said and took a deep breath, it's time to tell him. But then before she can open her mouth Dylan removes his seatbelt and faced her.

"Kassie, I know I've done worst to you back then and I'm really sorry. I regret it deeply." He started and Kassidy smiled.

"No worries, Dylan. We're good. I forgave you already. Matagal na." She told him and he smiled.

"Thank you— and ahm Kassidy? You know I like you right?" He asked and she nodded.

"Of course, and I like you too Dylan." She answered with a sweet smile that is meant to be friendly but then Dylan had another idea.

He pulled her face to him and kissed her deeply. Kassidy was stoned but didn't responded. She just let him kiss her.

After a while, he let go of her and stared at her.