💜Foolish Hearts - 06💜

"Buttercup. You will always be Wesley's buttercup, Kassidy."

Wesley told her and Kassidy cannot help the smile that escapes her lips.

"Well, if you put it that way— hmmn.." she was cutted off again when Wesley kissed her lips again.

They spent the next moment making out, she didn't even remember how she was now sitting on his lap.

He was nipping and biting her lips and she's being carried away. Wesley has always been a good kisser, she cannot even begin to compare him to all the ex-boyfriends she had in the US.

He was really something, his kisses then went to her ears and she moaned in pleasure. She was about to reach for the buttons of his polo when a knock on the door stopped her.

"Who's there?" She heard Wesley shouting while he seems to be calming himself from their heated encounter.

"It's me! Andiyan ba si Kassidy?"

Kassidy heaved a breather when she heard her cousin. Abala talaga.

"Yeah! She's here!" Wedley answered at hindi pa din siya pinakakawalan, his face still buried in her neck.

She tried standing up from his lap but his hold on her went tighter.

"Kassidy—" Neil suddenly entered at tinaasan naman niya ito ng kilay. Her cousin smirked.

"Ano to? Honeymoon kaagad? Kasal muna pre!" Neil teased and Wesley just laughs.

"Anong kailangan mo Neil?" Wesley asked instead and he's still not letting her out of his lap.

"Tinawagan kasi ako ni Kiara, nagpapasama sa Manila. Maid of honor's duty daw. I think may kilangan ipa-alter sa damit ng mga flower girls, so tara na umuwi Kassidy." Neil informed them.

Akma naman siyang magpa-paalam kay Wesley but he beated her to it.

"No need. Ako na lang ang mag-u-uwi kay Kassidy." Wesley said and she wonders why he's being sweet to her like this.

"I'm going to show you something, Buttercup. Or if may gagawin ka naman sa ibang araw na lang, you can go with Neil na." He added, maybe he was reading her expression wrong.

She looks at Neil who have a mysterious smile on his face.

"Ahm, sige na. Papa hatid na lang ako kay Wesley." She told her cousin who nodded his head.

"Okay. Sinasabi ko sa inyong dalawa a! Office of the director to' hindi kwarto niyo!" Biro pa ni Neil.

"Sira! Aalis na din kami. Mag ingat ka pare!" He gestured for her to stand-up and she did.

She kissed her cousing goodbye, while the two did a man-hug.

"Wait for me, ayusin ko lang mga gamit ko." Wesley said as soon as Neil steps out of the room. Noon lang din niya napansin ang daming papeles na naka kalat sa table nito.

"No wonder you couldn't visit me. Ang dami mo pala ginagawa." She said out of nowhere as she sat back on the visitors chair.

"I visit you everyday, but you were always sleeping na kapag dumadating ako." He casually answered and she remembered what her Dad told her earlier.

"Really?" She enthusiastically asked.

"Yes, but don't worry late na din naman ako nakaka punta. As you can see, napaka daming trabaho dito ngayon. We're opening up a new course next semester, these are all applications for new professors." He said and she can read the tiredness in his eyes.

"You look so stressed out. How can I help?" She asked habang nakapangalumbaba na tiningnan ito. His ears seems to perk up at her question.

"For all of these? Nothing much, but you can help by working here. I need a Music instructor, yung position na lang na yan ang hindi ko nahahanapan ng aplikante." He told her and her first instinct is to decline.