💜Foolish Hearts - 01💜

13 years later....

First Daughter Gone Wild!

Kassidy Claveria Arrested due to DUI!

Kassidy sighed, those are just few articles that was written about her on the social media.

Ever since her father won the presidency in the Philippines 5 years ago, hindi na din siya tinantanan ng media, even though she's living her life away from her Dad's shadow for 5 years now.

She's making a name on her own in NYC as a brand ambassador. She must admit that being the first daughter helped her gain popularity but she also made it on top because of her beauty.

Truth is, wala naman siyang ibang trabaho other than post pictures and videos to promote brands, but what can she do? She doesn't know how any other jobs.

She took-up Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Educational Psychology in College not because she wanted it but only because of Wesley.

She bitterly smiled upon remembering him. Her first love and her first heartache.

She had always adored and looked up to Wesley since she was a little girl, so she always followed him around.

Bata pa lang siya, itinanim na niya sa isip niya na balang-araw, silang dalawa ang ikakasal, like her parents.

Wesley was always there for her, especially when her Mom passed away, but Wesley only sees her like a little sister.

That much was clear to her, especially when she turned 18 and Wesley despite being her 18th roses, introduced his girlfriend to her— Janice.

If she's being honest, she wasn't expecting that. Akala kasi niya, when she turned 18, Wesley will finally look at her like a grown-up woman.

That was the first time Wesley introduced a girlfriend. He was 23 that time, and of course she was hurt.

She secretly cried because of that, the following day, sinagot niya ang manliligaw niya— si Dylan, her friend Dina's older brother.

And no, she didn't use him, instead she focused her attention to him. Giving him the love that was supposed to be for Wesley. Their relationship was good, it was great even.

Until they had a misunderstanding just before they celebrated their 2nd anniversary as a couple.

-flashback 5 years ago-

"Ano? Break na kayo ni Dylan?" Her bestfriend, Kiara asked her.

They are in a coffee shop with Kylie, another friend of theirs who's also a daughter of a politician like her.

Kylie's Mom is her Dad's running mate. Her Dad ran for President and Kylie's Mom for VP.

Dina is not with them at the moment because he's on a date with Tonton. Wesley's bestfriend.

"Yeah. I caught him cheating with Senator Cheng's daughter, and you know what his reason was? He told me I'm a spoiled brat and a tease!" She exclaimed and Kiara and Kylie chuckled at her.

"What?" She asked the two. "I'm not a brat!"

"Yes you are!" Kiara told her and she rolled her eyes at her.

"Remember nung masunog mo yung theatre room nung college because of a dare?" Kiara reminded her at tumango naman siya.

It was actually a pledge she had to do para makasali sa sorority.

"Okay, and you pleaded Mom and Dad na hindi ka isumbong sa Daddy mo? Well, kung iisipin, your bratty attitude din pala was tolerated by everyone around you. Your Dad, my parents, si Kuya Kian."