Chapter 3 - Plagg

Plagg flew here and there, looking for Marinette.

"Hey Mari-trash," a voice sounded.

Plagg flew over. Marinette was sitting on the floor, a girl standing over her.

"What were you doing talking to Adrian?"  The girl demanded Marinette.

"I'm sorry, Chloe. It won't happen again, I swear," Marinette cried.

"I'll make sure of that," Chloe grinned, and she smacked Marinette hard.

Marinette tried to run away, but Chloe grabbed her hair, and pulled her back down. "You should know your place, Mari-trash."

Plagg flew back to Adrian. "Hey kid," Plagg said. "Pigtail's being bullied by someone with blond hair in a ponytail."

"Where Plagg," Adrian asked.

"Follow me," Plagg said, and led Adrian to where Chloe and Marinette where.

Chloe was still hitting Marinette as Adrian approuched.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" Adrian demanded.

Chloe looked at him. "Just showing this peice of trash what she is worth."

Adrian glared at her. "Fuck of Chloe. Me and you are no longer friends."

Chloe flicked her hair, and stalked of.

"You okay, Marinette?" Adrian asked, as he helped her up.

"Yea, I'm fine," Marinette said, rubbing her head. "I gotta go." And with that, she ran of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

183 words

sorry its short and bad

please vote and comment, as that would mean so much to me

Multimouse out