Chapter 9 - Marinette

(END OF DAY, MARINETTE IS IN THE BATHROOM CONNECTED TO HER ROOM)

"No Marinette, please think about this," Mullo begged.

Marinette looked at the little kwami. "It helps."

A tapping sound came from Marinette's room. "Hey, Marinette. You in their?" a voice called out.

"Yes, Cat Noir," Mullo called out. "Its unlocked, And I need your help."

Marinette heard Cat Noir enter her room. "Can I come in the bathroom please?" he asked.

"No," Marinette answered.

"Yes," Mullo said, glaring at Marinette, who glared back.

Cat Noir opened the door and saw Marinette sitting on the floor, a knife at her wrist, which was bleeding.

"What are you doing Marinette?" Cat Noir asked, shocked.

Marinette broke down in tears. Cat Noir took the knife of her, and put it to the side and brung Marinette in for a hug.

"I can't take it anymore," Marinette cried.

"Whats wrong?" Cat Noir asked, stroking Marinette's back.

Marinette wiped her eyes. "Chloe, Lila and Alya. They were..." she trailed of.

"What about them?" Cat Noir asked. He knew that they bullied Marinette, but maybe they had gone further.

"There is this boy at school, called Adrian. Lila and Chloe both want to be his girlfriend, and they get super mad when am near him," Marinette said. "I just want to be Adrian's friend, but every time I am near him, they threaten me. And at school, they said they would kill me."

Cat Noir gasped. Marinette ran from him, because of those mean girls. "It's okay Marinette. Don't worry about them."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its short and bad

please vote and comment, as that would mean so much to me

Multimouse out