Chapter 8 - Lila

"How dare he protect Marinette, and not join us," Lila hissed. "We need to sort Marinette out, this instance."

"And how dare Adrian take my miraculous," Alya growled. "He should be bowing down to me."

"And how dare he say we are no longer friends," Chloe spat. "We have to do something about Marinette."

HAWK MOTH

"Three girls who all want Marinette dead. I can help with that," Hawk Moth said to himself. He grabbed one of the many butterflies that flew around him. It turned purple. "Fly little akuma."

LILA

A dark butterfly flew towards the three girls. It went into Lila's phone and a purple butterfly outline appeared on the girls faces.

"Hello Volpina, Lady Wifi and Antibug, I am Hawk Moth. You want to get rid of Marinette? Well, I can help you," Hawk Moth said through the akuma. "But in return, you have to get me Scarabella and Cat Noir's miraculous. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes we do," all three girls said at once. They were enveloped into a purple cloud. when it was gone, they stood as villians.

"We're coming for you, Marinette Dupain-Cheng," Volpina giggled. "Lets go girls."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------